Z . . . wrecked . . . OMG - Page 2 - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #11 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-21-2006, 07:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
pics?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
___TUNING CONCEPT, JAPAN PREMIER

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-21-2006, 07:52 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jinxxycat Send a message via Yahoo to jinxxycat
Wow that sucks....what rims/tires are you running on?

I could tell the outcome just by the first statement
Quote:
Originally posted by gunmetalZ
[b]I was in the middle of Oregon where it was cold and icy. TT does NOT like slick roads
That combo is dangerous even w/o the TT. With the TT that is a disaster waiting to happen. Sorry your baby is gone, hope you can build another one!

post #13 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-21-2006, 08:20 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Wow that sucks....what rims/tires are you running on?

I could tell the outcome just by the first statement

That combo is dangerous even w/o the TT. With the TT that is a disaster waiting to happen. Sorry your baby is gone, hope you can build another one!
1. Crappy Tires
2. Very dangerous combo
3. Car IS getting a rebuild. That's a fact. And she's coming back with a vengeance . . . . time for new exterior and handling mods maybe?

post #14 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-21-2006, 09:50 PM

dude im just thankful that u are ok, aspecially around the holidays. im sure that the people that care about u were freaked out after hearing about it.

despite the accident and what it has caused, just wait until the rebirth of the z, once u r able to get over the immediate trauma of it, the feeling of building up a z custom to your liking will just be such a thrill. its your baby coming to life. now you can have a truely amazing suspension and incredibly light z to accompany your engine.

although it is terrible that this has happened, i personally feel that everything happens for a reason. now you will understand the car better and will know what can happen if you take ur mind off of it for even a half second.
post #15 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-21-2006, 10:05 PM
Grand Touring Member

I think I've waited long enough to ask this. Pics? haha
post #16 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-21-2006, 10:15 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
I can't find the goddamned cable!!!

Gotta jet to a Z meet that I set up. Without my Z though. Kinda lame huh?

Anyways my car will be back better than ever before. Just wait and see. Monster Z in waiting. THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE KIND WORDS AND ENCOURAGEMENT. HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND BE SAFE . . . . . AND IF YOU HAVE A TWIN TURBO Z, DON'T BOTHER RACING A VETTE. YOU'LL SMOKE IT TO HELL AND BACK.
post #17 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-21-2006, 11:56 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Man I'm really sorry to hear that : ( I know you waited a long time for it... You might consider an AWD replacement if traction is an issue?

...and it kinna depends on the vette

Daily Driver (65k miles): APS Intercooled TT, Built Motor, Arias, Eagle, HKS, UTEC, Deutschworks, Wilwood BBK, MB Weapons, Nito NT 555RII, ACT clutch, Fidanza flywheel, KW Variant 3 coilovers, Hotchkis sways, Cusco control arms, Authentic JDM Spec Nismo V2 body kit, Z Speed, Quiafe, HID, AIT R1 Hood, HKS EVC, HKS Hi Flow, custom 3" TD exhaust, APS 3.5" down pipes, GReddy, Defi, AEM
post #18 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 06:24 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Man I'm really sorry to hear that : ( I know you waited a long time for it... You might consider an AWD replacement if traction is an issue?

...and it kinna depends on the vette
If you're talking about an EVO or STi, then HELL NO. I've even considered a used C6. Again, no. This Z is something really special to me at least . . . . and I could care less what others think.

Pictures added in original post.
post #19 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 08:23 AM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to etraxx Send a message via Yahoo to etraxx
I was looking through the photos in sequence and going ... 'oh' .. 'oh no' ... 'oh hell no' .. and so on. Got to the last one showing the roof .. and it was like .. 'HOLY CRAP!' .. Man .. looking at that last pic you were lucky as hell to come out of that with scrapes and such.

Socrates: "I drank .. wat?"
my Blog:

- a Klansman is a Nazi in sheets clothing -
post #20 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 08:30 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
I was looking through the photos in sequence and going ... 'oh' .. 'oh no' ... 'oh hell no' .. and so on. Got to the last one showing the roof .. and it was like .. 'HOLY CRAP!' .. Man .. looking at that last pic you were lucky as hell to come out of that with scrapes and such.
I'm at a crossroads right now. Get a new Z for alotta money, swap engines, and maybe do new wheels/tires . . . . . or do a COMPLETE REVAMP of my current ride.

I can't decide!!! Part of me wants to just do the new Z, engine swap, easy etc, etc . . .

Another part of me wants to do everything custom, and get her rising from the ashes again. :(

PS - I didn't realize that I got my mother and her boyfriend in one of the pictures. Lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement