350z Rolled, crashed, spun. - Page 2 - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 02:55 PM
Grand Touring Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to harshfury
First off...I'll echo everyone else here by saying that I, too, am glad to hear that you weren't seriously injured.

It is pretty amazine that so much metal bending force can be exerted on an object, and the person inside (who is presumably much more fragile) comes out close to fine. If you were to travel back in time, when cars were far less safe, and told them that you were in such an accident, and that within four hours you were posting on the internet...they'd of said; "The Internet!?!?!?!?!?" and then they would have burned you for witchcraft.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 06:25 PM
Touring Member

Your thread makes me a staunch believer of the Z's 5 star safety rating. Way to go, Nissan.
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 06:37 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to etraxx Send a message via Yahoo to etraxx
I'll add my congratulations to everyone else's on walking away from that. The only part that I see that seems to have come through ok is your custom grille

Socrates: "I drank .. wat?"
my Blog:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- a Klansman is a Nazi in sheets clothing -

post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 07:24 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
I'll add my congratulations to everyone else's on walking away from that. The only part that I see that seems to have come through ok is your custom grille
The Rear Spoiler is ok too... I think. I went and checked it out today. Sad thing is i hated that grille too. It looked so ricer to me, i wanted to get rid of it :/ They wont let me take anything out/off of it. WTF. I want my damn aftermarket nav out of it.

I havent found out how much the insurance is going to give me yet.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0600.JPG
Views:	3515
Size:	277.0 KB
ID:	37793   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0601.JPG
Views:	3596
Size:	259.7 KB
ID:	37794   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0602.JPG
Views:	294
Size:	327.0 KB
ID:	37795   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0603.JPG
Views:	317
Size:	294.6 KB
ID:	37796   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0604.JPG
Views:	1783
Size:	219.2 KB
ID:	37797  

post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 10:35 PM

as everyone has said its good to know that ur ok, and also its always nice when u consider buying the same car as a replacement, maybe an 07 is in ur future?
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 10:54 PM
Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to Renovatio
WOW
Thank god you are ok bro. Sucks about the car.

<span style="font-family:Lucida console"><span style="font-family:Tahoma">Gold Volk TE37 - HKS Hi-Power - Crawford Plenum and Strut - Nismo CAI - Nismo Sways - Stance Coilovers - Limo Tint - V1
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 01:18 AM
Grand Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to waitin407
Quote:
First off...I&#39;ll echo everyone else here by saying that I, too, am glad to hear that you weren&#39;t seriously injured.

It is pretty amazine that so much metal bending force can be exerted on an object, and the person inside (who is presumably much more fragile) comes out close to fine. If you were to travel back in time, when cars were far less safe, and told them that you were in such an accident, and that within four hours you were posting on the internet...they&#39;d of said; "The Internet!?!?!?!?!?" and then they would have burned you for witchcraft.
I definitely LOL&#39;d at that haha.

Glad to hear your okay and that that you had a good expereince with all the safety devices in the car. Too bad there seems to be a bit of curb rash on your rims.

post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 01:59 AM
Grand Touring Member

Quote:
The only part that I see that seems to have come through ok is your custom grille
Well the wheels are in tip-top shape, lol
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 02:11 AM

Send a message via AIM to jetpilot718
Wow, again, glad you&#39;re ok. To be honest, if the same thing happened to me I&#39;d most surely get another Z. For the money, there simply has not been a safer, sexier, all around performance auto offered since it&#39;s inception in 2003. I&#39;m sold. Add the fact that you could do all that and walk away, and you got one hell of a strong argument to get another Z. Only, I&#39;d probably get a Silverstone, SB sucks to keep nice. lol

Best of luck mate, and don&#39;t let the insurance bastards give you any grief - remind them that you pay your premium on time every month and it&#39;s their turn to pony up the dough. DO NOT let them win. Get every cent you can.
post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 06:04 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Wow, again, glad you&#39;re ok. To be honest, if the same thing happened to me I&#39;d most surely get another Z. For the money, there simply has not been a safer, sexier, all around performance auto offered since it&#39;s inception in 2003. I&#39;m sold. Add the fact that you could do all that and walk away, and you got one hell of a strong argument to get another Z. Only, I&#39;d probably get a Silverstone, SB sucks to keep nice. lol

Best of luck mate, and don&#39;t let the insurance bastards give you any grief - remind them that you pay your premium on time every month and it&#39;s their turn to pony up the dough. DO NOT let them win. Get every cent you can.

Im all about the SB. I couldnt get anything but the SB i dont think. Its just a bitch to find a 04-06 that&#39;s a SB and Manual, that has leather (touring only?). I would take a Grand touring too! I dont know ive only found 1 SB around here that is &#39;nice&#39; and has low miles. Meh i looked forever for my beauty! I guess ive got time though =)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement