Totaled or not? - Page 3 - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #21 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 02:32 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Wow, thanks for your support guys i never really thought anyone would care. I really don't care if it's totaled or not either way i'm getting another Z after if it is so, but i really don't wanna have any probs. I'm getting a lawyer regardless to suit for clinical purposes, two days now three after the hit my neck is acting up. It's sore all over the place and well i just hope everything comes out fine with my car. I'm taking it to one of the best shops around miami (if it's not totalled) to make sure they replace everysingle thing thatis dented or slightly moved out ofplace. The muffler has a nice dent on it and like i said i really want every single damaged thing to be brand new just like the car is. Thanks for your support guys feels niceto see people care, it's funny you guys care more than my dam local friends. Thanks again and i'll keep posted.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 02:44 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jinxxycat Send a message via Yahoo to jinxxycat
Quote:
Wow, thanks for your support guys i never really thought anyone would care. I really don't care if it's totaled or not either way i'm getting another Z after if it is so, but i really don't wanna have any probs. I'm getting a lawyer regardless to suit for clinical purposes, two days now three after the hit my neck is acting up. It's sore all over the place and well i just hope everything comes out fine with my car. I'm taking it to one of the best shops around miami (if it's not totalled) to make sure they replace everysingle thing thatis dented or slightly moved out ofplace. The muffler has a nice dent on it and like i said i really want every single damaged thing to be brand new just like the car is. Thanks for your support guys feels niceto see people care, it's funny you guys care more than my dam local friends. Thanks again and i'll keep posted.

Your local friends don't understand Z ownership

Glad you will have a Z again regardless of the outcome!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #23 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 03:33 PM

O man sorry to hear about your missfortune! that really sux. i rolled my z like 4 times and had similar body damage in front and back but the crappy thing is that my airbags didnt even come on. they totalled mine out. anywho glad ur ok and glad to see ur gettin a new z!

post #24 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 01:31 PM
JMT

Quote:
Yeah i'm definitely getting a lawyer and well thank god nothing happened to me i have to go and see a doctor and make sureall it's ok because my neck is sore as hell. I had my seatbelt and all so i got a nasty whiplash but man the Z is one tough car. Thanks to all you guy for the support.
Definitely make sure you are alright. I was rear ended a few years ago and the pain took a couple of months to manifest itself. I was advised not to sign a final settlement with the at fault driver's insurance company until I was cleared of any pain related to the accident (according to my doctor). It was a good six months before I felt confident enough to sign a final.
post #25 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 11:46 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
I've already arranged to see my doctor and well i guess he'll decide what i need. I definitely need some therapy for my neck. Tomorrow the adjuster is coming and well i guess he;ll decide wether is totaled or not. By your experiences do you think these adjusters have an idea of what they're looking at or do they just go by cosmetic damages and other plainly visible things? I'm going to write a list of what i see in the engine bay as well as my exhaust. I wanna make sure if it isn't totaled that the car comes out with every single damaged piece exhanged for a new one. Thanks guys and any input is greatly appreciated.
post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 12:36 AM
Performance Member

Worry most about the subframe. Nissan makes "unibody" cars, if that gets bent, get a new one!
post #27 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 02:49 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
i wont be able to check that until the body shop takes a look right
post #28 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 06:52 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Well the adjuster call it a 13k dollar repair,not totaled, so lets see how this comes out. I definitely don't want tobe paying fora brand new car when the car was involved in such an accident.
post #29 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 07:13 PM
dad
Grand Touring Member

Document everything!!!!!Day by day,keep a record.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement