Vandalism - Catch anyone in the act ever? - Page 6 - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #51 of 57 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 06:56 PM
Grand Touring Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
some of you need serious mental help! hahahaha!
oo...are we not taking this seriously enough?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Daily Driver (65k miles): APS Intercooled TT, Built Motor, Arias, Eagle, HKS, UTEC, Deutschworks, Wilwood BBK, MB Weapons, Nito NT 555RII, ACT clutch, Fidanza flywheel, KW Variant 3 coilovers, Hotchkis sways, Cusco control arms, Authentic JDM Spec Nismo V2 body kit, Z Speed, Quiafe, HID, AIT R1 Hood, HKS EVC, HKS Hi Flow, custom 3" TD exhaust, APS 3.5" down pipes, GReddy, Defi, AEM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 57 (permalink) Old 01-29-2007, 11:06 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
I've notified her complex's security guards of the situation (which is just a step above doing nothing). I'm thinking that even if I do catch who it is, it won't stop with police action or retaliation. I just gotta hope they get bored eventually I guess.

This started happening to her right after we started dating. Im pretty positive it's her last ex, which makes most sense when considering the timeframe. He's also the only one who knows what I drive, so it's pretty obvious it's him. Most likely him, and his friend doing it.

Maybe I just need to feed him is teeth, and really scare him. Short of that, I don't know what else will work.

if i were u i would follow that dude hope make it a point that u know where he lives than that night come thru and spray down his crib, i bet he would think twice than..
post #53 of 57 (permalink) Old 02-11-2007, 10:29 PM

Haha all these storys are great, so far nothing has happened with my car but may god help the fucker that tries to fuck with my car...

post #54 of 57 (permalink) Old 02-12-2007, 12:04 AM

When I was younger I had my Honda and Acura broken into so they could steal the pretty little Passports I had hardwired and mounted into the car.

Lately I have the same problem as Cbtech.

I spent all day and $200 digging trenches to lay landscape lighting and wires.

Now my neighbors love to park in front of MY house, since they don't use their own damn garage.

Anyway.....I go out to cut the grass a few days after I installed the lights, and some asswhack had ripped up the lights closet to the sidewalk. Plus, the stole my damn American Flag right off the house!! That was actually the SECOND flag that was stolen from me.

So I had to spend another day pulling up all the wires and remaining lights, and just put them all near the front of the house. I also now keep the exterior door light on from dusk til dawn.

I purchased a "low light" video camera from SAM'S, but it was shit.

I'm going to be installing more exterior lighting, and will probably invest in a system similar to Cbtech's.

People suck.

The Z and my MG are safely garaged. My Jeep and pickup unfortunately....are not.
post #55 of 57 (permalink) Old 02-13-2007, 03:19 PM
Grand Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to i8acobra
Only way the legal system will get involved is if you have clear video. My car got keyed as I watch the guy do it. Tried to do the right thing by calling the cops with the guy's description and plate number and was told that without video, there's nothing they can do. Next time, I won't call the cops.

Aaron B.
'08 Mustang GT/CS
'87 Nissan Hardbody - The "Mud Mobile" (454,000 miles and still counting)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #56 of 57 (permalink) Old 02-13-2007, 03:38 PM

Damn you guys live in sh*tty neighborhoods.

I got a new job at an aerospace company and within a week I had two dings on my door... and this was a month-old car. I don't even try to floss my car or anything. I'm glad the only people who walk up to my car are 40 or 50 year olds who used to own the 240 and we'd just talk about how fast the new Z is.

If I caught somebody keying my sh*t or whatever, I'm going to give them an impromptu lobotomy. See how he likes vandalizing with a wheelchair.
post #57 of 57 (permalink) Old 02-13-2007, 03:46 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jinxxycat Send a message via Yahoo to jinxxycat
Quote:
If I caught somebody keying my sh*t or whatever, I'm going to give them an impromptu lobotomy. See how he likes vandalizing with a wheelchair.
A sharp knife to the base of the neck thru the medulla oblongota would F a person up

Sponsored Links
Advertisement