Vandalism - Catch anyone in the act ever? - Page 3 - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #21 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 02:43 AM
Grand Touring Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to harshfury
bottom line America;
...Don't mess with Cbtech.

This seems like the sort of thing all of us should just go out and do right now...that way we don't feel like kicking ourselves after it's too late.
...and hell, if you do go out and do it and STILL feel like kicking yourself, atleast you'll have a funny video to post up for all of us.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 10:14 PM
Performance Member

Quote:
bottom line America;
...Don't mess with Cbtech.

it took me a weekend to put this system together. the main thing about is that my crazy neighbor knows that it is there and that keeps him from pullin any stupid crap.

<span style="font-family:Tahoma"><div align="center"><span style="color:#000000"><span style="font-family:Tahoma">
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<div align="center"><span style="font-family:Tahoma">Polished Vortech Super Charger | DC Sport Polished Headers | JWT Cams | Nismo Clutch and Flywheel <div align="center">387 WHP 321 WTQ @ 8 psi
post #23 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 04:32 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
...May God have mercy on anyone I catch messing with my car...

Daily Driver (65k miles): APS Intercooled TT, Built Motor, Arias, Eagle, HKS, UTEC, Deutschworks, Wilwood BBK, MB Weapons, Nito NT 555RII, ACT clutch, Fidanza flywheel, KW Variant 3 coilovers, Hotchkis sways, Cusco control arms, Authentic JDM Spec Nismo V2 body kit, Z Speed, Quiafe, HID, AIT R1 Hood, HKS EVC, HKS Hi Flow, custom 3" TD exhaust, APS 3.5" down pipes, GReddy, Defi, AEM

post #24 of 57 (permalink) Old 06-12-2006, 12:50 AM

I had some mess up things happen to me. I had the car for only two to three months when one night coming home late from work and it was a hollowing night I had someone shoot a Beebe or pellet at my rear driver fender leave a dent. I also had someone throw an egg at my driver side door I think it was a bunch of stupid teenagers having fun because they also got the neighbors cars too. Other then that just the usual that people do like hit your door with there’s things like that.
But I was so angry when all this happen I too wanted to get a camera but never got to it.
post #25 of 57 (permalink) Old 06-12-2006, 01:08 AM

On my last day of high school (In my Honda Civic) my fellow seniors decided to "pretty-up" some underclassmen cars. Me being a senior, I thought I was in the clear......I ended up going home with vasalene under my door handles, green window chalk in designs on my windows, and a maxi-pad stuck to the maxi box stuck on top of the glass of my sliding moon roof.....

I was furious...........I could have choked someone!!!!!

I mean come on, I drive a car that you cant mistake for someone elses....

They are lucky I moved shortly after graduation......
post #26 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-10-2006, 08:06 PM
Enthusiast Member

I had a group of young college kids hanging out next to my truck in an apartment complex late at night once. One guy leaned on the vehicle so the motion sensor beep to let him know it was armed. He punched the fender for some odd reason. Pehaps he was annoyed at the fact that my truck did not agree with him leaning on it. It didn&#39;t bother me that he was leaning on it, as I was watching from my window. But after he punched it, leaving a nice dent, the alarm went off. I dialed 911. Ran outside with my glock. Held him and his friends up until the police arrived. Absolutely nothing happened. A criminal mishchief citation was written and I was told to get my insurance to fix it. Imagine that. -sigh-

Team Nextstage
Sponsored by Meguiar's, Imported Performance

post #27 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-11-2006, 02:36 AM
Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to Renovatio
Apparently I took some bitchy fat chicks parking spot at the mall. She decided to piss and moan for like 5 minutes about me taking her spot as i was walking into the mall. I got a bit paranoid after being in the mall for about 5 mins. I decided to walk back to the truck and move it just in case. What do I find when I get back? Said fat bitchy chick spray painting white all the way around my truck. Quick snag the digi cam out of my GF&#39;s purse and get a good shot of Shamu spraying the truck and a second one of her bulldog looking face sporting an "oh shit" look.
A bit of back ground Im 5&#39;11&#39;&#39; and about 220lbs and spent 3 years in the Army 1.5 of that in the actual 3rd Ranger battalion. So...
Boyfriend of Shamu all of a buck 40 soaking wet jumps out with the handle of a little bottle jack. Lets just say that little endevor ended in tears with me in cuffs and homeboy spitting teeth and sleeping it off in the hospital.
Shamu with a bloddy nose a few scrathes and my GF laughing with skin in her nails.
About the third and not that last time i was happy my uncle is a fed marshal.

<span style="font-family:Lucida console"><span style="font-family:Tahoma">Gold Volk TE37 - HKS Hi-Power - Crawford Plenum and Strut - Nismo CAI - Nismo Sways - Stance Coilovers - Limo Tint - V1
post #28 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-11-2006, 03:05 AM
Grand Touring Member

Quote:
On my last day of high school (In my Honda Civic) my fellow seniors decided to "pretty-up" some underclassmen cars. Me being a senior, I thought I was in the clear......I ended up going home with vasalene under my door handles, green window chalk in designs on my windows, and a maxi-pad stuck to the maxi box stuck on top of the glass of my sliding moon roof.....

I was furious...........I could have choked someone!!!!!

I mean come on, I drive a car that you cant mistake for someone elses....

They are lucky I moved shortly after graduation......
Can you blame them? flame vinyl, euro tails and factory steel 14"s, lol J/P

Vo7848, shoulda shot him in the foot, then lied to the pig when he showed up

Quote:
Apparently I took some bitchy fat chicks parking spot at the mall. She decided to piss and moan for like 5 minutes about me taking her spot as i was walking into the mall. I got a bit paranoid after being in the mall for about 5 mins. I decided to walk back to the truck and move it just in case. What do I find when I get back? Said fat bitchy chick spray painting white all the way around my truck. Quick snag the digi cam out of my GF&#39;s purse and get a good shot of Shamu spraying the truck and a second one of her bulldog looking face sporting an "oh shit" look.
A bit of back ground Im 5&#39;11&#39;&#39; and about 220lbs and spent 3 years in the Army 1.5 of that in the actual 3rd Ranger battalion. So...
Boyfriend of Shamu all of a buck 40 soaking wet jumps out with the handle of a little bottle jack. Lets just say that little endevor ended in tears with me in cuffs and homeboy spitting teeth and sleeping it off in the hospital.
Shamu with a bloddy nose a few scrathes and my GF laughing with skin in her nails.
About the third and not that last time i was happy my uncle is a fed marshal.
That is a really funny story. Any permanent/bad damage to the truck?

The only vandalism I&#39;ve ever witnessed was some jealous ass freshman walking home spit on my 300zx in HS. Needless to say every time he saw me in the hallway, he ran the other direction, lil punk bitch
post #29 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-11-2006, 03:11 AM
Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to Renovatio
Quote:

That is a really funny story. Any permanent/bad damage to the truck?
Na i had an undershirt on and the paint was still wet so the copper uncuffed me long enough to wipe the truck down. Even gave me what was left in a waterbottle in his trunk.

<span style="font-family:Lucida console"><span style="font-family:Tahoma">Gold Volk TE37 - HKS Hi-Power - Crawford Plenum and Strut - Nismo CAI - Nismo Sways - Stance Coilovers - Limo Tint - V1
post #30 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-11-2006, 03:17 AM
Grand Touring Member

Cops are so understanding :D...but really piss me off
Sponsored Links
Advertisement