User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-11-2005, 07:17 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
my baby...

my brother's wife hit a deer with her car. so with his daughter being 1 year old and she rides with her all the time he let her use his car. so now he being out of a car i let him use my 350Z. well i said he could take the 350Z or the 03 Cobra and he took the Z... well the car never came back to me...

it's really alot worse than it looks. tomorrow i am gonna go with a digital camera... that was the first tiem i've seen it...

it really does feel like a girl i love left me... so in a sense... it broke my heart to have it totalled... they said $17,000 in structual damage not including it leaking oil and anitfreeze... there is more damage than just the front... if anyone cares to see i will post up the new pictures of all the actual damage... this sucks...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-11-2005, 07:31 PM

HOLY S***!!!!!! man i can almost feel your pain. I only let people I really really trust drive the Z and I make sure I am in there with them in case they start acting crazy. Hopefully everything gets taken care of for you and you will either have that Z fixed or be driving a new one. hang in there.
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-11-2005, 07:52 PM
Administrator

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to toykilla Send a message via Yahoo to toykilla
OMG im sorry to see that. I totalled my brickyard and this brings back not so good memories.

AIM: jbass350z

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-11-2005, 07:52 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
HOLY S***!!!!!! man i can almost feel your pain. I only let people I really really trust drive the Z and I make sure I am in there with them in case they start acting crazy. Hopefully everything gets taken care of for you and you will either have that Z fixed or be driving a new one. hang in there.

thanks man i appreciate it... unfortunatly the car is so bad i really don't want it fixed... it has $17,000 of structural damage not including the motor leaks oil and antifreeze... what a waste of a good touring Z... anyways i trusted my brother with the car... i dunno what happened but in any case it sucks... but now that i have an 03 Cobra as well i doubt i will have another Z. it sucked sitting in the car and smelling it and everything and ugh... i miss it already... maybe down the road a little bit i'll buy another but now i'm getting into a house and what not i guess i'm gonna just pay the loan off and take my down payment money back... i'm thinking about buyign it back. i want the HIDs for my Cobra. and then i am gonna part it out... friend fo mine who just rebuilt a wrecked Z may need some parts... what is still good on the car body wise is, hood, driver door, hatch and wing, and maybe driver fender i don't recall...
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-11-2005, 08:02 PM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-11-2005, 08:44 PM

So sorry, that just sucks!
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-11-2005, 08:51 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jinxxycat Send a message via Yahoo to jinxxycat
Awwwwww that is so sad to see. My baby was a lot worse off than that, but there was no frame damage. Basically had every panel replaced except the roof panel. Sorry to see another Z in such bad shape. I feel for ya man.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-11-2005, 10:12 PM

oh my god! that is really bad!
im so sorry to see that.
will you still get another Z??
thats why i dont let anyone drive my baby....so shit like that doesnt happen
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-12-2005, 01:30 AM

damn
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-12-2005, 04:00 AM

Quote:
OMG im sorry to see that. I totalled my brickyard and this brings back not so good memories.

That is definately NOT cool. I also had my baby Brickyard only one month old totaled on my birthday. I really feel your pain. It took me three months to recover with finding another one, well it was four actually, I added an extra month because I broke my leg and my second 350z sat in the garage for a month with 40 miles on it.

When something like that happens, you almost feel like you lost something so special that if you ever get it back it won't be the same, especially with that amount of damage. Let us know what you are going to do to fix the car. You might want to get it totaled by your insurance company but then again it might cost you more money to do it that way.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement