CRASH! Oh no! (holds head down in shame) - Page 3 - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #21 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-18-2005, 10:38 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally posted by Conceyted@Jun 18 2005, 08:23 PM
[b]I told you I admitted I was in the wrong. I am not making excuses so get off my back.
[snapback]117201[/snapback]
yikes....you have a bad day?

i know you admitted that you were at fault....but, you then made excuses why she was at fault too (waited at the light...loopey....etc). it's called an "accident" for a reason. cause you did it by "accident". no need to get so defensive.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-19-2005, 03:12 PM
Grand Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to studybuddy Send a message via MSN to studybuddy
I'm really sorry about your wreck Chris. I sympathize with you man.

On a side note though, watch what you do when you pay for that bumper to get filled. I talked to Doug from Crawford Z about his at ZDayz. He said they had tried everything to fill that hole and nothing worked. It really looked terrible. You can't weld metal to fill it, bondo doesn't stick apparently. Just be careful man. I hope that if you do it, yours turns out much better than his. He said they had redone and painted his 3 or 4 times.

I'm glad you'll have all those rock chips out though! I'm looking at the same thing! Got hit a couple of weeks ago and I'm just looking at all the up sides of it.

Everything will get better man.

post #23 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-19-2005, 03:15 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
yea i know it will. About the front emblem thing, I never heard that anyone was having problems filling it. Many people seem to have sucessfully filled it. Hmm... have to research a little more then

post #24 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-19-2005, 03:29 PM
Grand Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to studybuddy Send a message via MSN to studybuddy
Yeah, definitely give it a little more research and make sure your body shop knows what they're dealing with.

Other than that, like you said...It will all be better soon.

Sorry all of it had to hapen.

post #25 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-19-2005, 03:32 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
yea me too. good luck with your fix from the wreck you had too. I dont think the filling of the emblem will be a problem. Should be pretty simple really. I have a hard time thinking bondo wouldnt work. Just a good sand down and maybe some scoring in the urethane so it will stick.
post #26 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-19-2005, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Conceyted@Jun 19 2005, 01:15 PM
[b]yea i know it will. About the front emblem thing, I never heard that anyone was having problems filling it. Many people seem to* have sucessfully filled it. Hmm... have to research a little more then
[snapback]117420[/snapback]
just make sure they prep the surface. i know a few people who had problems because the surface wasn't prepped correctly. if the shop knows what they're doing...they shouldn't have any problems.
post #27 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-29-2005, 05:22 PM

dude I feel your pain-big time. I gunned it around a corner and completely lost the back end (something still doenst seem right with this, certainly not the first time) and ended up doing a 360 right into a curb eating most of the suspension on the passenger side. Side airbags came out too...

Still trying to figure out what to do, cant quite swing the repairs (insurance lapesed about 6 days before-nice time to figure it out!)

DMP

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b328/fishscale28/th_efb3ca2b.jpg');}" />
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b328/fishscale28/th_05f667f8.jpg');}" />
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b328/fishscale28/th_1c29cc30.jpg');}" />
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b328/fishscale28/th_55144f5a.jpg');}" />
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b328/fishscale28/th_efe03ca9.jpg');}" />
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b328/fishscale28/th_ba953eaa.jpg');}" />
post #28 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-29-2005, 09:25 PM
Grand Touring Member

Damm...enough with the wrecks and fender benders already. My condolences Chris...you have had more than your share of grief lately. Front bumper covers are not that expensive to replace altogether...she'll look better than new in no time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

5AT '04 TOURING SE GA USA
August '07 Dyno at Forged Performance 398WHP / 380TQ @ 8.5psi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement