User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-12-2005, 01:38 PM
Grand Touring Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to buzam
Sorry to see your Z like that but you are definitely lucky that you were not hurt or your Z was not totaled.

Insurance is usually good as long as your Police report shows you werent' speeding....

I hit a deer head on with a 98 Monte Carlo - entire front end need to be replaced as it laid down on the hood then slid back down the pavement..had to replace the windshield and rework the roof as it had a hoof print! Damn thing got up after it slid off the hood and ran over the car, hopping into the woods. went back the next day and found it about 400 yards into the woods dead.

anyway other than my deducatable, it was fixed.

Most people will listen to your unreasonable demands, if you'll consider their unacceptable offer.

1993 300ZX NA 2+2 Glacier White 5MT (SCCA registered track car)
2003 Touring PPW 6MT Jezzy II (time to mod)
2003 Touring PPW 6MT Jezzy (RIP)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-12-2005, 01:40 PM
Grand Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to buzam
looks like a new body kit......for the front end

Most people will listen to your unreasonable demands, if you'll consider their unacceptable offer.

1993 300ZX NA 2+2 Glacier White 5MT (SCCA registered track car)
2003 Touring PPW 6MT Jezzy II (time to mod)
2003 Touring PPW 6MT Jezzy (RIP)
post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-12-2005, 02:32 PM
Grand Touring Member

Looks like you have all the bases covered so that insurance will cover the loss. Hope you have her fixed up soon.

post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-12-2005, 02:50 PM Thread Starter
Performance Member

(Thread Starter)
Hmm, I didn't know there was a i've been hit forum....

I agree it could have been worse.

I'm gonna check to see what it will take to get a new front end kit, and maybe a carbon fiber hood. I have a friend who hit a deer 3 months ago or so, pretty much the same damage. He got a bunch of cool stuff like that, only cost him a little bit more than the ins payed.

2004 - Chrome Silver - Track

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-12-2005, 05:44 PM

i hate deer , i know how u feel man !!
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-12-2005, 06:09 PM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally posted by zlegend@Jun 12 2005, 02:50 PM
[b]Hmm, I didn't know there was a i've been hit forum....
It's new...

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin
post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-12-2005, 09:02 PM
Grand Touring Member

Send a message via Yahoo to shezzzhot
Mod time!!

Glad you weren't hurt!! Daum deer!

post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 10:40 AM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jinxxycat Send a message via Yahoo to jinxxycat
Quote:
Originally posted by TOYKILLA@Jun 12 2005, 10:10 AM
[b]i almosted ended up like that, but with my ninja like reflexes i moved just in time to kill the deer with my mirror..
[snapback]113026[/snapback]
:ninja:

Sorry to hear Zledgend I hope you get her fixed up quickly.....and I agree that you could have been much worse off....Deer are everywhere around here....and there are at least 2 or 3 dead everyday on the 10 mile stretch of turnpike that I travel each day to work...

post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 02:49 PM

I have a true story about my friend who had been drinking and hit a deer. You probably wont believe it but its true. He hit the deer with his suv and got out of the car chased it and when the cops showed up he was passed out next to the deer with deer blood all over him. Noone knows whether he killed the deer or it was already dead but I just cant imagine what the cop thought when he saw the scene. I dunno what i would have thought well anyways they gave him some weird ticket because he didnt report the accident and they couldn't prove he was drunk he said he had a concussion or something of that short just another funn deer story.
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 03:32 PM
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to DiRN
My personal favorite deer experience (which I'm sure I've already told) was the deer that ran along the passenger side of my G20 for I'd guess a quarter mile before it decided to make a left turn, right into the front passengerside door
Sponsored Links
Advertisement