why did she smash into my quarter panel? - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-17-2005, 06:38 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
so about an hour ago, some lady in a brand new range rover ran a stop sign and smashed into my driver side quarter panel.
DAMAGE: Tire peeled, rim scratched up bad all around the lip (Rays engineering forged wheels( it's the track model)), rear brake on that side now squealing, allignment all f***ed up, rear bumper damaged.

I'VE ONLY HAD THE CAR FOR ONE MONTH!!!!!!!!!
and the stupid lady was actin' all sweet, and I felt like running her over with her own truck !!!!! and when the cops came to her first and asked what happened, she had the nerve to try to flip it;"First of all my neck hurts," she said. then she said, " I was driving across the intersection and this guy came flying about a hundred miles per hour and side-swiped the front of MY NEW TRUCK!!" Even though she was a rich thirty-something year old, and I'm only twenty, the cop didn't buy her story. especially when he learned that i just turned onto the street less than 50 ft. back, and i have a spotless driving record. the cop told her that regardless of how fast I was going, she had a stop sign and i didn't, so she was pretty much going to be at fault no matter what! the cop gave me all her info and the report and told me i was free to go and he was going to slap her with a failure to yield and she was at fault. people these days !! It's like you can't have anything. (BTW, i have the worst luck/track record when it comes to cars; and it has never been my fault!)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-17-2005, 06:43 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
when i was sixteen my sister smashed up my first car (1993 Lexus), my next car with major, major mods got stolen from my college campus at 1:00 p.m. broad daylight (1994 Honda Civic), and my car after that got raped at the shop it was getting well-over $12,000 worth of engine/suspension/tranny mods to (1994 integra GSR); NOW THIS!
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-17-2005, 06:46 PM

Sue the stupid bitch back into the Stone Age.
I think you may have a headache or a stiff back or something. Plus some emotional distress and mental anguish.

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-17-2005, 06:47 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
HERE IS A BEFORE PIC OF MY Z; AFTER PICS COMIN' IN A LITTLE WHILE
http://img287.echo.cx/my.php?image=picture1815vn.jpg
MY BABY!
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-17-2005, 11:19 PM

sorry to hear about that, seriously sue that biatch and get some major insurance money out of it. id love to be in your situation right now. My Z is so jacked up, id love to have someone hit me so i can claim insurance.
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-18-2005, 01:29 AM
Grand Touring Member

Send a message via Yahoo to shezzzhot
I was just looking at your pics earlier today...Daum, so sorry your baby got hit. That lady is an idiot!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-18-2005, 06:16 AM
Touring Member

Man sorry that happened to you, at least you're alright. Now go get a neck brace a sue that biatch.
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-18-2005, 09:34 AM
Grand Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to studybuddy Send a message via MSN to studybuddy
That's EXACTLY what happened to me!!!! A month after I got my car!

All you can do is wait it out. I hate to say it, but my car was in the body shop a month and a half. It's a lot of work and it takes a while to get the parts in.

I did file with her insurance and won $1k for depreciation of the car though. You might want to look into that for sure.

post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-18-2005, 09:47 AM

Send a message via AIM to jetpilot718
Look at it as an opportunity to get an inflated insurance estimate, and use the spare cash to buy shit for your car..
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-18-2005, 10:59 AM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jinxxycat Send a message via Yahoo to jinxxycat
Same thing happened to me too, idiot ran a stop sign and smashed into my front .....it took 8 weeks for Nissan to fix it and then they didn't match the paint so they had her for another 2 weeks for that

Just make sure that they match the paint no matter who you go to....

wanna see what $5K in damage looks like? Not much....

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/Wreck/32018065lg.jpg');}" />

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/Wreck/32015681lg.jpg');}" />

and the mismatched paint

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/Wreck/mismatchgood.jpg');}" />

Sponsored Links
Advertisement