why did she smash into my quarter panel? - Page 3 - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-05-2005, 02:02 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I had the same thing happen to me. Except the guy who flipped the story won. Since there were no witnesses it was a hard call so my insurance paid for it, and now my payments jumped up a bit...

Good luck to you.

Before
<a href='http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/Elms350Z/IMGP0133.jpg' target='_new'></a>

After
<a href='http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/Elms350Z/IMGP0135.jpg' target='_new'></a>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-05-2005, 02:01 PM
Base Member

OH SO Pretty. Friday, I talked to my insurance and they were great so far. They said it looked like it was not my fault but the other company would probably try to claim since there was a road hazard it was not her fault either. But the law is on my side on that. You have to be driving at a safe enough speed to avoid a stationary road hazard or its your fault. So she is at fault for not being able to avoid the pallet in the road. However since her car was spinning when I hit it, it does not apply to me and I am not at fault. That is according to CHP and my insurance company. In any case they told me as long as CHP says in the accident report that I am not at fault they will not change my rates, thats their policy. Next week they are sending an appraiser to my house to look over the car so I can get it fixed.

2004 SB Rodaster: Grille Tech Racing Mesh Grille, EvoStyle Chrome signal bulbs, Courtesy Z Black Chrome front emblem, Z rear emblem, JDM Fairlady Z emblem, JDM Smoked side markers,
JWT Pop Charger, UTR Chrome Intake Tube, Autoteknic CF Radiator Cooling Plate, Custom Black Nismo Exhaust, Max Enterprises Grounding Kit, Custom Painted Engine covers, Zee Toyz Billet Fluid Covers and Visor Labels, Pi-thon Hose Kit, Calipers painted Silver, JVD Graphics "350Z", Z logo valve caps, Cobra S Rims

2004 SB Coupe: Grille Tech Racing Mesh Grille, EvoStyle Chrome signal bulbs, Courtesy Z Black Chrome emblems, JDM Black Fairlady Z emblem, JDM Smoked side markers, JWT Pop Charger, Custom Black Nismo Exhaust
Zee Toyz Visor Labels, Z logo valve caps, Kazera KZ-A rims
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-06-2005, 01:32 PM

Well she was on a very important call probably and she had to finish that hamburger off while putting on her make up and reading a book. So you see, it was your fault.

post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-10-2005, 10:55 PM
Base Member

Took it to the shop today. 3500 bucks to put it back to shiny new goodness. And they are going to paint the door handles while I have it in there.

2004 SB Rodaster: Grille Tech Racing Mesh Grille, EvoStyle Chrome signal bulbs, Courtesy Z Black Chrome front emblem, Z rear emblem, JDM Fairlady Z emblem, JDM Smoked side markers,
JWT Pop Charger, UTR Chrome Intake Tube, Autoteknic CF Radiator Cooling Plate, Custom Black Nismo Exhaust, Max Enterprises Grounding Kit, Custom Painted Engine covers, Zee Toyz Billet Fluid Covers and Visor Labels, Pi-thon Hose Kit, Calipers painted Silver, JVD Graphics "350Z", Z logo valve caps, Cobra S Rims

2004 SB Coupe: Grille Tech Racing Mesh Grille, EvoStyle Chrome signal bulbs, Courtesy Z Black Chrome emblems, JDM Black Fairlady Z emblem, JDM Smoked side markers, JWT Pop Charger, Custom Black Nismo Exhaust
Zee Toyz Visor Labels, Z logo valve caps, Kazera KZ-A rims
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 10:25 AM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyZ@Jun 10 2005, 10:55 PM
[b]Took it to the shop today.* 3500 bucks to put it back to shiny new goodness.* And they are going to paint the door handles while I have it in there.
[snapback]112766[/snapback]
Stay on top of them. I hope she gets restored to her originality. What are you thinking of doing to the door handles? Color, gloss, powdercoated?

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement