LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-20-2009, 10:09 PM Thread Starter
Performance Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to nerb
(Thread Starter)
This is where the TECH decals are for sale ($5/decal + $1.00 for shipping/order, excluding overseas--PM me if you want an International shipment). Just login to paypal (or create an account), choose the "send the money" option, and send to the following email address:

[email protected]

I also strongly encourage you to PM me to inform me of which decal(s) you specifically want (identified by either the "350Z" decal, or the "TECH" decal), how many you ordered (to keep the ambiguity to a minimum), as well as your full name and shipping address. If there are any problems, then we'll sort them out accordingly (hopefully there will be ZERO problems, but just in case...). Please don't forget to PM me. The less ambiguity, the better. I like to have multiple "proofs" to go by when doing business in impersonal, or "not face to face" ways.

THANKS!!!

Brent
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	369
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	44782   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	443
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	44783  

--If you find yourself mistaken, apologize to yourself for thinking that you are always right.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-20-2009, 11:45 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I hope this isn't a stupid question but how much do we send? Price per sticker + shipping + paypal fee is...

'03 Enthusiast-UpRev-Nismo-VOLK-Stillen-Motordyne-INGS+1-Lightwerkz-Brembo-StopTech-Injen-K&N
275WHP/245WTQ
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-21-2009, 08:00 AM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I'm sending $.01 just in case....

I think Brent's so excited to get this going that he forgot the charges.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-21-2009, 09:12 AM
Grand Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to jinxxycat Send a message via Yahoo to jinxxycat
Awesome And yeah price might be a good idea

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-21-2009, 11:07 AM
Enthusiast Member

Yes, can you please post the price. Also, please allow me to make another suggestion.. Can you post in this topic the pictures of the various designs so its all in one place. That might be helpful for people who don't think of looking in the other postings on the site regarding the tech stickers.

post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-21-2009, 03:29 PM
Grand Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to jinxxycat Send a message via Yahoo to jinxxycat
I made this a sticky And is the price $5/ea?

post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-21-2009, 09:44 PM Thread Starter
Performance Member

(Thread Starter)
Sorry guys, I'm an idiot, lol. Editing is a good thing. Hopefully I've fixed all the silly oversight.

Smooth, you're right. I'm a little excited, and a lot absent minded, lol. I've had years of experience being this way.

As far as shipping, its only a $1.00 per order. I guess thats pretty fair, huh? As far as over seas, etc., I'll have to check with the post master and get back with you on that one. I can't imagine it'd be much.

fstrnhm, thanks, that was a very good suggestion.

Don't forget to PM me your address!!! THANKS!!!!

--If you find yourself mistaken, apologize to yourself for thinking that you are always right.
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-30-2009, 11:46 AM
Enthusiast Member

I like how it looks in the back window of the coupe, but im struggling to figure out where i would put it on my roadster. Jennifer help me out here!
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-30-2009, 11:35 PM Thread Starter
Performance Member

(Thread Starter)
I could just make you a HUGE one to put across your door, lol. LOL j/k man.

Perhaps it would be tasteful to have one across the top, middle of your windshield? A lot of cars have that done supporting various vendors/parts. I especially think the TECH decal would look good that way. The key would be pulling it off wtihout it looking rice, or taking away from the vehicle (as does any decal). Just an option. I'm not familiar enough with the layout of the convertible to know a good placement other than the obvious (windshield), but I will think about this and get back with ya. If you have an idea, then let me know and we can maybe go from there. Thanks!

Brent

post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-31-2009, 03:10 AM
Enthusiast Member

QUOTE (05ZR @ Oct 30 2009, 08:46 AM)
Quote:
I like how it looks in the back window of the coupe, but im struggling to figure out where i would put it on my roadster. Jennifer help me out here!
Yes 05ZR, the little Z-Tech decals do look great in a Coupe’s rear quarter window. In a nice subtle way, they add a little class to the car. However as you know, roadsters lack that little quarter window. If you think about it, this is the gods way of trying to apply some equality to the world. Roadster owners are simply beautiful and classy enough as is. Applying any stick-on enhancements would surely be like ‘Gilding the Lilly’ don’t you think?

I intend to put the decal on my garage window.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement