Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-30-2006, 07:29 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
[attachment=17946:ps3z.jpg]### PIRCE DROP $1500 obo
###I got 2 Brand new Sony Playstation 3's for sale they are both 60gigs, im also looking for possibly a trade for an HkS exhaust, so send me some offers let me know what you got, im in palm beach fl
guy-
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ps3z.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	37572  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-10-2006, 02:41 AM

i have an hks exhaust. is this trade for both ps3 or just one? but for $2300, i'd better get some sukee sukee!!!
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-10-2006, 04:05 AM

are you looking for any other exhausts? I have the a Magnaflow SS exhaust its actually a really good exhaust. Im not gonna lie though its not as good looking as the hks but.. the dyno is the same with either exhaust.

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-12-2006, 12:10 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Price drop 1500!!! wanna get rid of em , 1500 is a great deal! whats the condition of the hks?
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 09:04 AM

Is that 1500 for both or just one? Do they come with any sort of transferable warranty? Will you guarantee they will not be DOA? I want one but I have been noticing alot of price drops lately. I wonder if everyone is coming to there senses and realizing they will not be making as much of a profit as they originally thought; I mean if you haven't sold it by now then you already missed out right. Just by writing this I realized I should continue to wait. I mean there are going to be a lot of people who are going to realize that paying more than retail for something when your buying from a private party is ridiculous, even if it hasn't been opened. For example your not going to buy a new car from a private party and pay MSRP, it depreciates as soon as its off the lot. I don't care if you towed it home so as to not put any miles on it, it still depreciates. Anything bought form the store only to be resold should sell below retail. Nothing against you, I don't know you, I can see how you jumped on the band wagon and tried to make a quick buck but I really believe your shot at that is slim to none at this point. Since I assume you did buy them at the store you always have the option of returning them for a refund,if its not too late, no harm done to you. Anyone that buys them from you wouldn't have that option correct? see my point. Good Luck
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 10:49 AM
Grand Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to dave079 Send a message via Yahoo to dave079
You have to be smoking crack to even think you will get close to selling one at $1500 right now. These are going for half that on ebay. If its for both then its not as bad of a deal.

06' Storm Gray Frontier SE Crew Cab
Mods: None!

Sold the Z :(

AIM: dave079
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 11:06 AM
Grand Touring Member

Yeah, you should probably bring the price down some. I saw them on a car audio site for $1100...
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 11:49 AM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jinxxycat Send a message via Yahoo to jinxxycat
You will be able to buy them WAY cheaper in a few months

link

Quote:
Sony's Chubachi Calls PS3 Shipment Goals `Achievable' (Update5)

By Yoshinori Eki and Teo Chian Wei

Dec. 14 (Bloomberg) -- Sony Corp., the world's biggest maker of video-game machines, said it expects to meet PlayStation 3 shipment targets this year, two weeks after production delays prompted the replacement of the console's creator.

The company will ship 2 million players by Dec. 31 to the U.S. and Japan, President Ryoji Chubachi told reporters in Tokyo today. Ken Kutaragi, the PlayStation's founder, was removed from daily management on Dec. 1 after a parts shortage forced the company to cut its goal from 4 million.

``Availability has been a bottleneck,'' Chubachi said. ``But those targets are achievable. I don't think we need to revise our shipment targets.''

Meeting the projection would help restore investor confidence in Sony and its Chief Executive Officer Howard Stringer after the company forecast its lowest profit in five years. Sony, which has lost half its market value since 2000, today reiterated its plan to ship six million PlayStation 3s by March 31.
no way would I pay $1500 for one

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 02:17 PM
Base Member

Send a message via AIM to ablindbaby
I have a PS2 and loved playing it a few years ago. Sony thinks they can just release anything with their name on it at a super high price now. That's really turned me against Sony. The PSP is as much money as a Nintendo Wii!! You can buy two (basic) Xbox 360's for the price of the premium PS3 (at retail). I really hate Sony now...

The garage:
2000 Acura Integra GS-R (sold in 2002)
2002 Honda S2000 (sold in 2004)
2003 Acura RSX Type-S (sold in 2005)
2003 Infiniti G35 coupe (sold in 2006)
2006 Nissan 350z
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 02:18 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Yes its 1500 per ps3, they come w/ a 1 year warrenty from sony, I can gaurentee them not to be DOA, and also the ps3 you see on ebay for very cheap are most the time 20 gig version, the 20 gig version do not include the wireless wii fi and have less memory, the other ps3s you see for 600 or buy it now for 635 are scams, y would you wait in line and sell it for the same price you bought the system? when u can just go return it to the store, Like i wrote its 1500 obo if your interested you can shoot me an offer , i dont think by any means 1500 obo is reduculus, expecially if you were on of the people waiting 36 hours in line , let me know if you have any more questions

And the ship ment from sony in december will 99.9% will never happen, Sony will bs all day, They took all of Europe's SHipment just to meet 1/2 of the us shipemnt on relase day, ive talked to alot of the guys at eb and differnt sony stores and there saying nothing untill June
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread