PS3 for sale or Trade - Page 2 - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 04:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
just because you waited in line for 36 hours doesn't mean you can sell it for 1500. haha.

i'll wait another few weeks...you'll drop the price another $800 since they'll still be sitting in your house. haha!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 04:16 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Hey guys if your not interested in the ps3's keep it moving dont u need u all bashing the thread, stop wasting mine and your time!
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 04:19 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Look, the guy is just trying to make a buck. Granted he's got an uphill battle ahead of him, but it's his merchandise to sell. I don't think any of you would appreciate people strolling into your post bashing on your sale. We live in a capitalistic society, supply and demand. The market will set the correct price for this item on it's own.

Regards,
Ronin Z

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"If you want me to treat your ideas with more respect, get some better ideas." -John Scalzi
Vi veri universum vivus vici

post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 05:38 PM
Grand Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to dave079 Send a message via Yahoo to dave079
Quote:
Yes its 1500 per ps3, they come w/ a 1 year warrenty from sony, I can gaurentee them not to be DOA, and also the ps3 you see on ebay for very cheap are most the time 20 gig version, the 20 gig version do not include the wireless wii fi and have less memory, the other ps3s you see for 600 or buy it now for 635 are scams, y would you wait in line and sell it for the same price you bought the system? when u can just go return it to the store, Like i wrote its 1500 obo if your interested you can shoot me an offer , i dont think by any means 1500 obo is reduculus, expecially if you were on of the people waiting 36 hours in line , let me know if you have any more questions

And the ship ment from sony in december will 99.9% will never happen, Sony will bs all day, They took all of Europe's SHipment just to meet 1/2 of the us shipemnt on relase day, ive talked to alot of the guys at eb and differnt sony stores and there saying nothing untill June

If you look on ebay they are selling between $700 and $1050 each for a 60gig (most with an extra game or movie) all from people with very good seller ratings. Sorry you missed the get rich quick route the first few days that people were actually paying that price. Just look at the link below. Everyday you sit on them the lower the price goes.

http://search.ebay.com/ps3_W0QQfrppZ50QQfs...dZ300QQsbrsrtZd

06' Storm Gray Frontier SE Crew Cab
Mods: None!

Sold the Z :(

AIM: dave079
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 05:44 PM
Touring Member

Quote:
If you look on ebay they are selling between $700 and $1050 each for a 60gig (most with an extra game or movie) all from people with very good seller ratings. Sorry you missed the get rich quick route the first few days that people were actually paying that price. Just look at the link below. Everyday you sit on them the lower the price goes.

http://search.ebay.com/ps3_W0QQfrppZ50QQfs...dZ300QQsbrsrtZd
Don't even bother with Ebay....get it at sears

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?...S&ihtoken=1

And by the way....I don't think we are raining on a parade here. We may offer a less expensive alternative, but that's because I would hate to see someone pay so much for something that is not worth what is being asked. Sorry man
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 05:51 PM
Grand Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to i8acobra
Quote:

Yep. Just called Sears to verify that they have them in stock. $900 for a 60Gig with 5 games. Looks like this seller missed his window of opportunity.

Aaron B.
'08 Mustang GT/CS
'87 Nissan Hardbody - The "Mud Mobile" (454,000 miles and still counting)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 06:25 PM
Grand Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to dave079 Send a message via Yahoo to dave079
Quote:

And by the way....I don't think we are raining on a parade here. We may offer a less expensive alternative, but that's because I would hate to see someone pay so much for something that is not worth what is being asked. Sorry man
Wow now thats not a bad deal!

06' Storm Gray Frontier SE Crew Cab
Mods: None!

Sold the Z :(

AIM: dave079
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 07:14 PM

Like I said before, sorry that you waisted your time in line but it would probably be easier for you to return them because I don't think you'll be getting much more that a $50 "profit", if you do find a buyer that is.
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-15-2006, 12:30 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Sold one today locally, got anouther one to sell 1500 obo- obo stand for or best offer if you dident know pm me some offer
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-16-2006, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Price drop 1500!!! wanna get rid of em , 1500 is a great deal! whats the condition of the hks?
to answer your question, the hks is brand new. i didnt use it because i decided to buy the nismo exhaust. but im not about to trade a $1200 exhaust for one ps3. i would for both but i see you already sold one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread