Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #21 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-01-2006, 08:39 PM
Grand Touring Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to harshfury
everybody go in to you local best buy...pick up an Xbox 360, a copy of "Gears of War" and a subscription for xbox live.
Then add "shirts vs skins" to your buddy list (that's me). If you really want to spend $600 you can take your gf out to dinner to break the news that she won't be seeing you much for the next couple of weeks.

You won't be dissapointed. I can promise you it will be months until Sony delivers a game that can even be mentioned in the same breathe as "gears of war". It is really that good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-01-2006, 08:44 PM

Why would you buy a console just when it came out??
The launch titles always suck major ass--all the popular titles, MGS4, FFXIII, GT5 are coming in late 2007, or possibly even early 2008, so I would wait for it. Heck the price of it in a year might drop $50-75 dollars perhaps, maybe even 100 but not likely.
post #23 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-01-2006, 08:50 PM
Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to Renovatio
Quote:
Problems related to overheating and inability to start the machine were reported since the PS3 launched in mid-November. Reports have circulated recently in the US retail market saying that when used with older high-definition (HD) TVs that support only a 1080i resolution, the PS3 displays 720p resolution games at only 480p. Sources at Sony said this problem could be caused by a firmware problem and that the company will resolve the problem as soon as possible.
Bwwwwwaaaahahahahaha Sony and thier customer service for fixing consols. Thats like the ability of the russians talking afghanistan in the 80's. Lots of heat, bad ideas, and faliure in the end.
Ill wait till summer once they have addressed some issues

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<span style="font-family:Lucida console"><span style="font-family:Tahoma">Gold Volk TE37 - HKS Hi-Power - Crawford Plenum and Strut - Nismo CAI - Nismo Sways - Stance Coilovers - Limo Tint - V1

post #24 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 12:37 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
haha 2300 obo is one of the lowest price you will see around, go look on ebay type ps3 then click highest first the majority of them are between 3-10g&#39;s
post #25 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 12:47 AM
Grand Touring Member

Quote:
haha 2300 obo is one of the lowest price you will see around, go look on ebay type ps3 then click highest first the majority of them are between 3-10g&#39;s
really, no disrespect intended....I really mean that....but like barnum (or was it bailey) said, "there&#39;s a sucker born every minute." (please don&#39;t tell me that this quote is an urban legend btw).

"I&#39;m Shiva the God of Death.", Michael Clayton.
post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 01:23 AM

Quote:
yea get the wii instead and have the remote fly out of your hand and into the tv
that&#39;s why they have the wrist band. in case the control comes out of your hand...it won&#39;t go flying. kind-of like how you attach a snowboard or surfboard to your ankle.

Quote:
and...as you can see...almost none of them have bids on them. haha.
post #27 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 01:56 PM
Grand Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to i8acobra
Quote:
click highest first
Hey, look what happens when you click "lowest first".

Aaron B.
&#39;08 Mustang GT/CS
&#39;87 Nissan Hardbody - The "Mud Mobile" (454,000 miles and still counting)

post #28 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 01:58 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:

though i do not knock you one bit for trying to get that price, wanting to do so on a car forum to fellow board members is ridiculous. i think that if you really want the price you are looking for, i suggest you go to ebay. anyone that pays over retail for this is just plain nuts

2013 370Z w/Sport Package, Midnight Blue
post #29 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 03:45 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jinxxycat Send a message via Yahoo to jinxxycat
Quote:
Ahahahahahahhaha!

Good luck with that.
LOL no doubt

Quote:
that&#39;s why they have the wrist band. in case the control comes out of your hand...it won&#39;t go flying. kind-of like how you attach a snowboard or surfboard to your ankle.
but the wrist bands are breaking!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread