Nice Callaway and Odyssey Golf Equipment - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-09-2006, 11:59 PM Thread Starter
Enthusiast Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Well, I bought all this in hopes of starting to learn how to golf, but my summer job got here and I begin UAB in the fall, and there will be no time for me to golf. Becoming a dentist takes up alot of my time these days. Here is a list of what I have-

1. Brand new 35" Odyssey White Steel 2-Ball Putter. This thing is the very top of the line. I give $175 for it new at Edwin Watts Golf, but I will take 140 shipped.

2. 2005 Callaway Fusion Driver. It is a 9.5 degree driver so the loft is perfect to me. It is used, but only at my local driving range, never at a course. I give $200 for it new, but I will take 130 shipped for it.

3. Brand new Callaway Warbird XTT bag. This is one nice bag. When you lean the bag over the bottom actually changes its angle so the bottom is always perfectly flat and the bag will never fall over. Very quality. I give $130 for it new, but I will take $100 shipped for it.

I can get pictures of all this and plan to do so soon. If you are seriously interested, I will email them to you. I have a Paypal account, but I have never received payment. Money orders are preferable, or I can meet you. I live in Northern Alabama in Lynn.

19" ADR Sterlings, Potenzas, Clear corners, Billet Grille, Billet Pedals, Short Shifter, JWT Popcharger, Helix Test Pipes, UTR Chrome Intake Tube, Billet Shorty Antenna, Kenwood KVT-815DVD, Red Calipers w/ Nissan Decals
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-10-2006, 02:00 AM
Performance Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Keep it, you will be amazed at how a round of golf will be a nice break from the books! Not to mention all that stuff will last you years (though the driver technology will improve, you will still have a solid driver).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread