The Sexiest 300zx I have ever seen. - Page 3 - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2009, 09:36 PM
Grand Touring Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to serx93 Send a message via Yahoo to serx93
QUOTE (SmoothZ @ Sep 24 2009, 06:26 PM)
Quote:
Not bad but I think $10k is a bit high for a car that old with that much mileage. Looks like a really nice car that was maintained by an experienced Z owner.

I liked the original Z posted in this thread better. But that's just me. I like the latest gadgets it has, but I would replace the spoiler with the SMZ style spoiler.
I agree 10 Grand is too much for the car I posted, but it is far more inline than the car this post started about. This one is for sale in my parking lot at work right now for $6000. I think this is a bit much for this car, but I have considered it dragging it home. On a side note....the 350Z wheels on this car are the stock wheels off of my Z car.

"I usually downshift when I'm near a Prius so they can hear me hurting the environment"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2009, 09:43 PM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Is that a 90? I don't see the emblem up front. That's the only year they didn't put one on, IIRC. Nice spoiler, too. I agree that $6k is too much.

Haha! I sold my stock Touring wheels to a guy with a Z32TT. It looked really good on his car.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin
Old 09-24-2009, 10:08 PM

Send a message via AIM to jetpilot718
Is it just me, or would you much rather have a completely unmolested 300zxtt with like 7 miles on the ODO? One with all the neat fancy shit like HICAS and whatever, and just leave it bone stock. There's somethin to be said about keeping something origional and clean and well maintained.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:03 PM Thread Starter
Enthusiast Member

(Thread Starter)
QUOTE (SERX93 @ Sep 24 2009, 06:04 PM)
Quote:
My personal tastes....I dont care for the car. I think some things were done well and others could have been done a lot better. Its not about how stock or how modified your car is at a show, it is more about how well you have done what is there. Personally I like the Z32 in the link below far better. It is a very classy car without being overdone.

http://bamagz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1255
Yeah thats a pretty classy sub box in the back.

You can't win. Because...
Your good...But I'm Better.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement