Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV - Page 2 - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-21-2009, 02:25 PM
Base Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
QUOTE (overbybr @ Jul 21 2009, 11:20 AM)
Quote:
The driver in the video said it was going for 217k...or so I thought. Either I misheard or he mis-spoke...
217k British pounds for a UK market car. At the current exchange rate that would be 356k USD. Cars sold in different markets aren't always priced based on the exchange rate so you can't really go by that either.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-22-2009, 06:42 PM
Grand Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to i8acobra
QUOTE (vipera @ Jul 21 2009, 10:25 AM)
Quote:
217k British pounds for a UK market car. At the current exchange rate that would be 356k USD. Cars sold in different markets aren't always priced based on the exchange rate so you can't really go by that either.
That would be list price. They sell for $450K US. They don't negotiate for Lambos.

Aaron B.
'08 Mustang GT/CS
'87 Nissan Hardbody - The "Mud Mobile" (454,000 miles and still counting)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 07:32 PM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

(Thread Starter)
Apparently, they don't make good drift cars. But, that's fine be me.

<embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=100828451,t=1,mt=video" width="635" height="390" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"></embed>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 11:45 AM
Enthusiast Member

I would take one. Now if only I had that much money to blow on a car..
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-21-2009, 10:13 AM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I recently saw a show called Ultimate Factories. They did a show on the Lambo factory and talked about the making of the Murci and the SV. Gotta admit that I really like the history of the Lambo. Didn&#39;t know that Ferrari stole Lambo&#39;s tractor tranny design and put it into a sports car.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-23-2009, 10:23 PM
Grand Touring Member

QUOTE (SmoothZ @ Dec 21 2009, 08:13 AM)
Quote:
I recently saw a show called Ultimate Factories. They did a show on the Lambo factory and talked about the making of the Murci and the SV. Gotta admit that I really like the history of the Lambo. Didn&#39;t know that Ferrari stole Lambo&#39;s tractor tranny design and put it into a sports car.
I caught that episode! It was very interesting and impressive to see the amount of passion and time the employees put into assembling one of these bad boys. I always love the section of the show when they show the engine assembly. There was also an episode of Ultimate Factories where they toured the (I believe in Stuttgart?) Porsche factory where the 911 is born. That was a great episode as well.

"I have become-comfortably numb"

Motordyne~RacingBrake~Hawk~Redline~Momo~Rockford Fosgate~Infiniti~Alpine~Michelin~K&N~S2000 Stubby
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-24-2009, 01:07 PM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
QUOTE (Pumpkinhead @ Dec 23 2009, 09:23 PM)
Quote:
I caught that episode! It was very interesting and impressive to see the amount of passion and time the employees put into assembling one of these bad boys. I always love the section of the show when they show the engine assembly. There was also an episode of Ultimate Factories where they toured the (I believe in Stuttgart?) Porsche factory where the 911 is born. That was a great episode as well.
I missed that, but I did see the Ferrari episode. That was good, too. I should see if I could find a way to download those or save them on the HD.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement