post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-29-2009, 09:27 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Exclamation

OMG, that is a thing of beauty.

"Novitec Rosso has a new tuning programme for the Ferrari F430 Scuderia Spider 16M. Ferrari will be making only 499 units of the 16M and just in case some potential customers aren't satisfied, Novitec Rosso reckons it has the answer. Pictured here is the Novitec Rosso Scuderia Spider 16M but with notably more bite.

The tuner known for getting more out of standard Ferraris has fitted twin superchargers to the 16M. Power should be up by an estimated 186hp (139kW) on the factory model to 696hp (519kW). In comparison the stock vehicle's V8 has a maximum power output of 510hp (380kW). It will push the car from 0 - 100km/h in 3.7 seconds and let it go as fast as 315km/h (196mph). Therefore it would be fair to assume the more powerful Novitec car will outsprint and ultimately outrun a normal F430 16M Scuderia Spider.

Judging from these initial pictures it appears that Novitec has not changed the exterior looks too much. The only alterations that really stand out are the darkened rear lights and of course custom painted NF3 wheels. Full details and more images will be published as soon as we get them."

Quote:
Similar to its work with the hard-top, the engineers at Novitec Russo have bolted on a couple of superchargers to the carís 4.3L V8 engine. In the hard-top, the final power output was rated at 717hp (535kW), up from the standard car's 510hp (380kW). This time, with the F430 Scuderia 16M convertible, the power of the superchargers has been dialed down a bit but the car still manages a healthy 696hp (519kW).

While the standard 16M will demolish the sprint to 62mph in just 3.7 seconds and go on to a top speed of 196mph, there's little doubt that all the additional horsepower will help push the Novitec Rosso Scuderia 16M well beyond the 200mph mark, and possibly even come close to the tuned hard-top which tops out at 215mph.

Increasing the power output by almost 200hp (147kW) also meant that certain other modifications had to be made. Novitec Rosso chose to modify the suspension, fitting a hydraulic coil-over system that allows the nose of the car to be lifted 40mm. This will undoubtedly help owners navigate urban obstacles such as speed bumps and driveways, as the lift is activated simply by pushing a button from the cabin.

For the exterior, the custom Scuderia 16M is accented by 20in forged wheels wrapped with high-performance Pirelli tires. At the rear, Novitec's trademark black tail lights replace the traditional Ferrari-red, while a custom LED strip has also been added as an additional brake light.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-30-2009, 03:14 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
DAAAAAMMMMNNN!

That is sexy! I am a big fan of the stock 430, this makes me creamy!

'03 Enthusiast-UpRev-Nismo-VOLK-Stillen-Motordyne-INGS+1-Lightwerkz-Brembo-StopTech-Injen-K&N
275WHP/245WTQ
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-16-2009, 02:11 PM
Base Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
OHHHH MY GOOOODNESS!!!!

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-19-2009, 03:17 PM
Enthusiast Member

freakin' A!!...that's the hotness!! Rich people get to have such cooler toys...

2005 350z Touring Roadster - Le Mans Sunset, Goodyear F1 AS tires, NISMO Cold Air Intake
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-19-2009, 03:35 PM
Grand Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to i8acobra
Ferrari's sound and drive great, but Lambo's look soooooo much nicer.

Aaron B.
'08 Mustang GT/CS
'87 Nissan Hardbody - The "Mud Mobile" (454,000 miles and still counting)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-19-2009, 04:02 PM
Grand Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to Sisko99 Send a message via Yahoo to Sisko99
I would say that it's very hard to make a Ferrari look better.....but these guys pulled it off.

<div align='right'>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2004.5 Daytona Blue Enthusiast 5AT - #99/#34/#314 - "Sara" - 114,000 miles
Borla | JWT | Kumho/Nitto | Hawk/CarboTech | Alpine | Hotchkis | Brembo | GReddy | Z1 | Carbing | Koni | MB Motoring | Nismo | Samco

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-22-2009, 10:51 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
QUOTE (i8acobra @ May 19 2009, 12:35 PM)
Quote:
Ferrari&#39;s sound and drive great, but Lambo&#39;s look soooooo much nicer.
I suppose it depends on the model. I hate certain models of both companies.

QUOTE (Sisko99 @ May 19 2009, 01:02 PM)
Quote:
I would say that it&#39;s very hard to make a Ferrari look better.....but these guys pulled it off.
I can&#39;t stop looking at those pics.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement