User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 03:09 PM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Wow the beauty of having an AWD dyno is that you get to see some nice cars, the other day an R33 Skyline, no camera with me :( but today we had a 1993 Toyota Celica All Track that is just sick, I have seen it at the track and runs in the 10's and he came by for some tuning for an event tomorrow.

I left before he was done but at that time he had 529 HP and 449 TQ which would have been close to 600 on a dynojet

Here is a dyno run http://www.japtrix.com/uploads/celicadyno.wmv check out brand name placement

And if you missed it on another thread here is a clip of a G35 putting down 515 RWHP http://www.japtrix.com/uploads/G35Dyno.wmv

03 350Z 554RWHP
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- 90 300ZX TT

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 04:58 PM
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to toykilla Send a message via Yahoo to toykilla
I didnt know there were awd celicas?

AIM: jbass350z

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 06:01 PM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

(Thread Starter)
Yeap all wheel drive and turbo 2L 4 cylinder, the guy tols me they only made it two years which is why you don't see many.

03 350Z 554RWHP
-
- 90 300ZX TT

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 07:21 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I own two of these Celica. A white ST185 (as in the vid) and a red ST165.

Trac, though, we hate it when you say/type Track.

I can't really tell from here (haha) , but that must be Patrick C.'s car. Not many black RC converted, GT powered, around Florida. haha.. or anywhere. ST185 are less than 1700. MUCH less now that they have been destroyed , blown up, etc.. :(

Awesome, Thanks for sharing the video, Wes.

___TUNING CONCEPT, JAPAN PREMIER

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Yeap all wheel drive and turbo 2L 4 cylinder, the guy tols me they only made it two years which is why you don't see many.

The first generation was from 88-89, designated ST165
Second generation was from 90-93, designated ST185

3S-GTE
Inline 4 cylinder, Iron Block, Aluminum Head, Turbocharged and Intercooled.
stock 1st gen 190/190 hp/torque, stock 2nd gen 200/200 and up for special trim (outside US).

http://www.rallygt4.com is my site dedicated to my two celica alltrac's and MR2.

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 08:04 PM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

(Thread Starter)
My apologies, edited to Trac.

Yes that is Patrick, really cool guy, it amazing what he has done, most of the stuf in the engine bay he has manufactured.

03 350Z 554RWHP
-
- 90 300ZX TT

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 08:17 PM

Quote:
My apologies, edited to Trac.

Yes that is Patrick, really cool guy, it amazing what he has done, most of the stuf in the engine bay he has manufactured.

haha sweet! We all love you now, wes!

Patrick imo, is at the forefront of that community. He is very reserved in his info sharing, but by no means un friendly.

There are a few more powerful Gt-Four in the UK and AUS.. But for the most part, unless i'm forgetting someone; Patrick's RC Converted ST185 is the most powerful in the states.

His friend Jose, has/had a badass ST165 (1st gen)... and Patrick says he always beats him..

Anywho.. thanks for sharing. That is truly one of the most powerful alltrac/gtfour around. And it's full interior if I'm not mistaken and runs 10's. MR2 tuners have extracted more out of the 3SGTE in their app. (same exact motor).. A couple guys were high 700whp and Jeff B. got over 800whp with his.

I have yet to put my ST185 back on the street. It was undergoing another forged motor and larger turbo and fueling when I left it. My red one is just a winter dd and rally car with about 280whp.

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 08:27 PM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

(Thread Starter)
well I just met him today, I had seen him at the track and the guys from the shop new him, you know island guys, and it took a while for him to warm up to me but once he did he was cool.

Yes he is in the 10's and full interior, I think depending on the event he takes the rear seat out, but I think for tomorrow's he has to leave it in.

03 350Z 554RWHP
-
- 90 300ZX TT

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 08:31 PM

haha yes, I def. do know the island guys..

we have members from barbados that are very difficult to understand

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 09:16 PM
Enthusiast Member

Illz33, my first real car was a 1990 Celica GT-S(stayed in my family for 12 years). Next was a 1991 MR2 turbo.

I loved both cars..... really regret selling the MR2. I would like to get my hands on another one.

I beat the piss out of several Mustang GT's with that MR2........they were not happy getting smoked by a

4 cyl.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement