Sport Bras Required
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-01-2009, 09:15 AM
Performance Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i tried that method using the correct amount of resistance and i still cant get rid of it.

what i did was stick some tape over the light. But then again i only have my seat in the car when im on the track.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-02-2009, 07:20 AM Thread Starter
Enthusiast Member

Send a message via MSN to nizmo350z
(Thread Starter)
LOL @ Cain's 'stick some tape over the light' ahhhh is there anything electrical tape can't fix?? Why only use seat at track ...... going to spend that much money on seats i want to sit it in as often as it takes to get the ass mould!!

Mr Rizk - yeah i need to take some photos. Actually the underground carpark i park in for work was basically deserted today and my car was sitting in really flattering light and it just looked hot so i might giver her a polish on sunday and take her down there for some photos and post them up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-02-2009, 08:50 AM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jinxxycat Send a message via Yahoo to jinxxycat
Some people don't like riding in racing seats for everyday driving. I've never driven in a racing seat, but I've been a passenger in some, and while they do the job of sticking you to the seat, they aren't the most comfortable things to me lol.... I guess Cain has the time/patience to swap seats out before track day...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 06:50 AM Thread Starter
Enthusiast Member

Send a message via MSN to nizmo350z
(Thread Starter)
jinnxy - i do know what you mean my hubby has Brides in his too and they are full on bucket. Uncomfortable - like being in a dentist chair. Guess i forgot about those types. Depends on the 'bucket'. These ones are fairly generous and i guess more soft than some of the others.

post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-06-2014, 02:42 AM

In case anyone is wondering, the resistance of the side air bag in the seat (05 350z roadster non leather) is 2.3 - 2.4 Ohms. I could not find this info anywhere. As long as you have a resistor that measures 2.3 - 2.4 ohms you can remove the airbag and replace with resistor, the airbag light should remain off with non airbag equipped seats.

Last edited by bythabay; 09-06-2014 at 02:45 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement