VENDOR: MICROPAK Australia - Microfibre Detailing Products - Page 3 - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #21 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-26-2007, 01:06 PM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
guys thanks again for the latest round of orders

just another quick reminder

Free introductory shipping will be ending 30th September. From 1st October shipping Australia wide will be flat fee $7 via Australia Post EXPRESS POST

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

pm or email for your Microfibre Cloths, Waffle Weave Drying Towels, Microfibre Sponges/Mitts and Applicator Pad needs

- SOLD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-29-2007, 08:54 AM
Grand Touring Member

Sam - I may as well get one of the drying waffle towels from you seeing that Eugene won't wash my car!!!!

I can send you a cheque for payment if you pm your mailing address.
post #23 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-29-2007, 09:46 AM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

(Thread Starter)
sure no problem dude

check your pm

pm or email for your Microfibre Cloths, Waffle Weave Drying Towels, Microfibre Sponges/Mitts and Applicator Pad needs

- SOLD

post #24 of 45 (permalink) Old 10-01-2007, 06:07 AM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

(Thread Starter)
Hi guys

last round of orders were posted out today

- SOLD
post #25 of 45 (permalink) Old 10-02-2007, 06:55 AM
Touring Member

Send a message via MSN to mxfly
Quote:
Sam - I may as well get one of the drying waffle towels from you seeing that Eugene won't wash my car!!!!

I can send you a cheque for payment if you pm your mailing address.
Chris,

When you try out these towels, you will be mighty surprised at how well it works. I couldnt believe it myself. This thing can absorb Warrigamba Dam in one hit!

I was so impressed with the towel that I ordered another 2!
post #26 of 45 (permalink) Old 10-04-2007, 06:40 AM
Base Member

The parcel of goodies arrived today, thanks a lot Sam!

Silverstone 35th Anniversary
post #27 of 45 (permalink) Old 10-04-2007, 09:08 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quote:
Chris,

When you try out these towels, you will be mighty surprised at how well it works. I couldnt believe it myself. This thing can absorb Warrigamba Dam in one hit!

I was so impressed with the towel that I ordered another 2!
I washed 2 cars on Sat morning and used my little chamois to dry the cars. PITA, cause the chamois can only absorb 1/2 panel of water max, so it took me longer to dry each car than to wash it!!!! So I'm looking forward to the towel.
post #28 of 45 (permalink) Old 10-06-2007, 12:43 AM
Base Member

I just washed and dried my car this morning and what can I say, these products are fantastic. A special mention goes out to the drying towel, that thing is awesome and saves soooo much time. I dried the whole car without even squeezing it out once. And the ultra plush towels do a fantastic job washing windows, not one streak.

Just like to say thanks again Sam for these top quality products!

Silverstone 35th Anniversary
post #29 of 45 (permalink) Old 10-06-2007, 05:56 AM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

(Thread Starter)
thanks alot for the feedback guys

- SOLD
post #30 of 45 (permalink) Old 10-06-2007, 06:01 AM
Grand Touring Member

Quote:
A special mention goes out to the drying towel, that thing is awesome and saves soooo much time. I dried the whole car without even squeezing it out once.
THAT is something. Didn't even have to wring out the drying towel once? No way....Can we get these in the states?

"I'm Shiva the God of Death.", Michael Clayton.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement