WORST/USELESS/WASTED MODS - Page 4 - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #31 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-06-2005, 10:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
No bad mods here...

Every time I come to the plate to mod the car I just can't help but feel i'm opening a can of worms and the cash won't stop flowing. Hence the lack of twin turbo.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-19-2006, 11:01 AM

Well the Blitz NuR touring exhaust gave my car a much better note however back to back dyno testing proved no power gain...... at $1,800.00 it aint cheap either.

then my APEXi power intake definetly more bottom however no gain in the top however APEXi reccomend a SAFC to tune with this mod.

My best mod would be test pipes gained 6kw @ wheels and gave the car a very distinctive rasspy exhaust note, at $300 IT WAS GOOD VALUE.

i also purchased a set of TEIN FLEX coilovers and they proved to be a really valuable suspension upgrade, as i tested stock versus TEIN around sandown raceway and nocked quite a bit off my laptime but made the car so much easier to control on the limit.........

post #33 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 02:19 AM
Base Member

Quote:
the suitegraffix carbon fibre b-pillars. Bought these all excited, and have yet to fit them. I keep dry fitting them at least once a week, and still convinced it doesnt suit the car. But why? CF looks hot against black. I think its the color of the CF
funny you say that i just went through this did one side with carbon wrap and couldnt decide if liked it, from the rear if you look at the original side you will see the front window and rear window blend with the original panel in to each other wich makes a more bullet aerodynamic shape as a whole wich makes the car look more sexy and sleek whereas with the color blocked panel(ie carbo or differnet color other than black it stops that line and makes the car more bitsy looking and not so refined.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement