I've been searching for some detailing products for my car, mostly for some product to fix up all the little scratches in the boot/hatch area, since the plastic is very soft and easy to scratch.
During this searches I've made a list of online stores in australia and overseas stores which ship to australia, I taught I'll share it with every one.
- Zaino Bros products.
- They have Zaino, Poorboys World, Pinnacle, Wolfgang, Klasse, P21s and more. They are based in Brisbane.
- Zaino, Pinnacle, P21s, Klasse, Menzeran, QEW and others.
- Meguiars, Mothers, 3M, Carlack 68, P21s, Pinnacle, Plexus, Swissol, Zymol and others. Based in Sydney.
Overseas stores which ship to Australia:
- Expensive shipping to australia since shipping is by UPS.
- Cheap and good foam pads for RO buffers (Portercable), Poorboys World, very cheap microfiber towels. Any fees not used for shipping will be returned through Paypal.
- Big range of products, great to buy in bulk.
Few people were talking about importing a Porter Cable RO buffer from USA to detail their cars, I think it was KY350. Well there are alternatives in Australia, I got myself a Hitachi FSV13Y, it's 270W. The PC is more powerful then the Hitachi, but it's good enough for me. Also there's a new orbital buffer sold by Meguiar's Australia. It's GMC SA515, it's a lot more powerful then mine, it is 515W so it'll not bog down if you are trying to remove some deeper scratches. It's sold for $50 by them, but you can get one from bunnings for $24. I had a look at few of them and they seemed ok, but some didn't have the hook and loop pad perfectly straight. So before you get it, take a good look at it.