Here is a compilation of all the 'results' from the Oz memebrs that went to the 400m strip. If I missed anyone, then just let me know, or just post the results here.
KY350 (manual - stock):
-14.070 @161.23 (60' = 2.189)
4WSboy aka Datsunman (manual + hi-tech exhaust):
- 14.449 @ 155.56kph (60' = 2.221)
- 14.433 @ 155.82kph (60' = 2.244)
- 14.388 @ 154.56kph(60' = 2.12)
- 14.327 @ 154.15kph (60' = 2.161)
- I was a bit more easy off the clutch at about 2500 rpm.. Slight spin into 2nd at 6100 rpm.
- 6100 to 6200 change each time, 25lb in rear 35 in front.
Scathing (manual + Hi-tech exhaust + Azenis RT215 tyres):
- 14.005 @ 159.84kph (60' = 2.042)
ypwpat (manual + Ti exhaust):
- 14.334 @ 160.0kph (60' = 2.312)
- Looks like lot's of people on the Forum in USA. Recommend you to Ride the Clutch instead of Dropping it.
ZZZ-35 (manual + APS exhaust + Unichip):
- 14.4?? @ ???kph (60' = ???)
- My best run was my first one 14.4 and with 36psi in the rear's go figure, I drop the pressure down to 22psi and got slower the harder I tried my slowest run was 14.8.
DavidM (manual + hi-tech exhaust):
I had 7 runs, with the last being my best and this is how my runs went:
- run #1 = 14.288 @ 159.5kph (60' = 2.336)
- run #2 = 14.266 @ 159.1kph (60' = 2.279)
- run #3 = 14.105 @ 159.6kph (60' = 2.226)
- run #4 = 14.224 @ 159.1kph (60' = 2.263)
- run #5 = 14.253 @ 159.5kph (60' = 2.291)
- run #6 = 14.161 @ 160.4kph (60' = 2.325)
- run #7 = 14.071 @ 160.3kph (60' = 2.222)
- I tried launches with lots of revs, little revs and almost anything in between ... my last run was launched from around 3000rpm and then I modulated the throttle unitill the tyres stopped spinning (which was at around 30kph). I even did a burn-out for most of the runs, but I don't think it was good enough as I was not seeing much difference in times.
- I was running about 28psi (cold) in my tyres.
Lionking (auto, stock):
Four fastest runs:
- 13.816 @ 162.2kph (60' = 2.095)
- 13.850 @ 163.8kph (60' = 2.120)
- 13.867 @ 163.9kph (60' = 2.114)
- 13.914 @ 159.3kph (60' = 2.059) - fully automatic mode
- I was getting some awesome launches. Out of 9 or 10 runs - did so many I lost track - and a couple of slips, 60-70% were near perfect launches. The auto was making this very easy compared to the manual guys. They were struggling to get traction. I just powered up with the brakes on and dumped the brake on the yellow. The traction on the start was just right for my car.
- What rpm where you launcjing at? Not sure exactly but it is around 2,200 - 2,500 I think.
- I was tryin to hold the gears to 7000. These were my fastest runs. It's quite tricky on the auto though because if you nip the limiter the car will "hang" there for a second or two before shifting.
- I was running 25psi cold in the tyres.
Lexoi (Manual, stock, 35th Anniv):
- 14.4sec @ 158kph (60' = 2.51)
- Launched somewhere around 3000rpm, and shifted (in 1st) at about 6000rpm.
Perth 350Z (Auto, stock):
- 14.368sec @ 156.57kph (60' = 2.287)
- 14.463sec @ 157.24kph (60' = 2.333)
- I left it on full auto for all my runs.