Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

Choosing a driving school...

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  BusyBadger 
#1 ·
:newbie: I am by no means a bad driver, but i recognize that i have a whole lot to learn. Searching the internet the first driving school i found was the Bondurant school in Arizona. It looks awesome but i have never talked to anyone who has been, also i am in college in San Antonio tx, thus the cost of the course plus hotels and travel expenses put it at the far end of my price range. So my question is, does anybody know of a decent school in Texas to start out with? Then i can worry about an advanced course as soon as I commission and start making the big bucks.

#2 ·
One potential low cost option would be to attend an HPDE. While its not Bondurant (or Skip Barber) its far cheaper, is a shorter amount of time (so if you don't like it you haven't lost a great deal of time) and has the added benefit of being in the car that you'll actually be driving on a day to day basis.

Check the NASA Website to see if there's an event near you in '09.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.