User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 12:27 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
The first one I saw was a DB Z in Stillwater with personal plates, a Nismo wing, and nice polished wheels. Some woman was driving it.

The second was that new orange color. It was 694 going north. And it was a ZR.

Last but not least and the best color was a PPW ZR on 94 going east.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 12:40 AM
Grand Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to jinxxycat Send a message via Yahoo to jinxxycat
Did any of them acknowledge you?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 12:55 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

(Thread Starter)
QUOTE (jinxxycat @ Apr 22 2008, 09:40 PM)
Quote:
Did any of them acknowledge you?
I was rockin' to U2 in my minivan. What do you think?

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 06:30 AM
Enthusiast Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
QUOTE (SmoothZ @ Apr 23 2008, 02:55 PM)
Quote:
Where's your "my other car is a Z" bumper sticker?
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 10:53 AM
Grand Touring Member

QUOTE (SmoothZ @ Apr 22 2008, 10:55 PM)
Quote:
LOL

post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-19-2008, 04:28 PM
Enthusiast Member

Humph.. I see many of them around where I work..
There's at least 3 others just in the same garage I park my car at while I work. I had no idea how popular Z's are until I finally bought one!
Lol.. back when I was still in school, must of been back in 2005, I was lucky and excited just to see one drive past me!
Seriously, I really can't believe I have a Z till this very day.. took a lot of pain and suffuring but I have one!
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-19-2008, 04:43 PM
Grand Touring Member

Yes but you live in Florida..............we live in states where you can't drive the Z for 5 months out of the year. They are far less popular up north where you need a second car for the winter months LOL!!!

post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-19-2008, 06:29 PM
dad
Grand Touring Member

QUOTE (jinxxycat @ Jul 19 2008, 01:43 PM)
Quote:
Yes but you live in Florida..............we live in states where you can't drive the Z for 5 months out of the year. They are far less popular up north where you need a second car for the winter months LOL!!!
I never thought of that, especially living in " rainless" California. Z sighting are frequent here. JFI, the Altima Coupe's are selling big time out here!
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-19-2008, 06:33 PM

QUOTE (jinxxycat @ Jul 19 2008, 11:43 AM)
Quote:
Yea I can see were your coming from....Cuz in S.Cali there isn't a day I dont see at least 5 on the road
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-19-2008, 11:08 PM

Lightbulb

True, I just moved to New York from SoCal. Now I have to try and find a reliable piece of crap to commute with during the winter. I haven't owned a car with rust on it since I was sixteen...tis a sad, sad day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement