LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 09:35 AM Thread Starter
cp2
Base Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Hey Mid-A. I'm new to the site. I like what I see, and hopefully my experience here will be better than the other forum I was on. Me and my GF are kinda new to NoVa so, we are always lookin to meet cool peeps. Will have pics soon. I got my new Axis wheels coming in soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 11:10 AM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jinxxycat Send a message via Yahoo to jinxxycat
Welcome

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 12:04 PM
Enthusiast Member

Welcome to 350Z-Tech! You'll find a high percentage of Z-car enthusiasts without all the drama of prima-donna know-it-alls. Looking forward to pics!

2005 350z Touring Roadster - Le Mans Sunset, Goodyear F1 AS tires, NISMO Cold Air Intake

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 12:10 PM
Touring Member

welcome to tech. you will find all you need.

<span style="color:#000000">You take the children... But you leave me my monkey..
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 12:22 PM Thread Starter
cp2
Base Member

(Thread Starter)
I already like this site. The tech sections have alot of what I need to know already without having to use a search function to find threads that barely explain what I need. This site seems more mature at the moment as well. LOL!!! Looking forward to getting up with you guys. Thanks!
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 12:41 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jinxxycat Send a message via Yahoo to jinxxycat
We TRY to keep it civil around here

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 12:43 PM

___TUNING CONCEPT, JAPAN PREMIER

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-09-2008, 08:17 AM Thread Starter
cp2
Base Member

(Thread Starter)
Any meets in the NoVa area that might be happening soon?
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-09-2008, 05:24 PM
Touring Member

QUOTE (CP2 @ May 9 2008, 05:17 AM)
Quote:
Any meets in the NoVa area that might be happening soon?
Check the regional section..... to TECH CP2

'07 MB | INGS LX | Volk | Bilstein | Greddy | Injen | Stillen | Kinetix | SPC and more...
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-09-2008, 07:05 PM
Enthusiast Member

Send a message via AIM to Mdracer76
Hello and welcome!

Sponsored by: // Meguiars // Nitrous Express // K&N // Invidia // GT-Spec // BC Racing //Function Tuned//
Sponsored Links
Advertisement