Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

ECZA spring meet and ATCO Race Pics

3K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  jinxxycat 
#1 ·
http://350z-tech.com/forums/gallery/

We had so much fun this weekend. The ECZA event was a HUGE success, we counted 128 or so Z's---the raffle was awesome too. Thanks to everyone who attended, and esp thanks to the vendors and individuals that contributed to the day. It was such a large event everyone was rubber necking driving by, and we even attracted an ice-cream truck who HAD to have cleaned up! (anyone get pics of the truck?) I didn't get many pics b/c I was collecting money for raffle, I have to say that it was great to meet everyone! Dinner at Bennigans was fun too...and I got some schooling on turbos while we ate!

The race day at ATCO was awesome, tons of awesome Z's and G's, just like a shopping mall for all the mods! Our caravan there was quite an adventure---following J and his pal was, ummm interesting to say the least on the tpk.....just imagine the Z's a flying around, OH 90mph thru PA/NJ traffic....but we kept up and no one got lost--Thx J for blocking traffic at that green light BTW so we could all get grouped again! LOL We had a great time!

So, check out the pics and enjoy! If anyone has more pics to post in the album please email them to me and I will post asap! Thanks, Terri

See less See more
#4 ·
Yeah, it was DaKings Lemans....I'll let him post up his timeslips! The rain started after the first round of runs, and we left so I don't know if they got in more runs or if it was rained out totally. He was the one leading the caravan to ATCO, nuf said! LOL We did have a great time, I wish now I would have gotten on the track....next year I will. And his friend Erik w/ the NOS, has put seeds into my husband Doug's head....that's all I need, right?

So, DaKing, POST YOUR SLIPS!!!

#5 ·
And on a side note, there were more than just Z's and G's there racing. Little kids in little dragsters, Muscle Cars galore, some rice rockets, it was a blast. Doug my husband actually had a great time! One of the rice rockets ran a 7.6 1/4 mi and a camaro ran a 7.3 1/4 mi--that baby was MOVIN! It was awesome to just stand there in awe of the speed and power in some of those machines.....DROOL!!!!!

#7 ·
Jinxxy, Nice job great pics, OHH and ill PM you later about that stuff you,you husband and I talked about, Thanks everyone had a great time more or less saturday and saturday night than anything, (some of you ppl from the hotel know), But like i said great time cant wait to do it again!!!!

#12 ·
I still believe i was extremely INTOXICATED
from the previous night,
but anyway had a great time the night before "MY TROHPY" was given to me from a bachelorette that i
met out at the bars sat night in PA....

#14 ·
That is a priceless picture!
WHere was I for that photo op? And, slightly intoxicated from the night before? HM, and I was the only one to actually follow you out of the parking lot from the hotel...go figure! I thought heck, I don't want to make a left turn where it says not to either, little did I know I was following the blind man! HEEHEEHEE

#17 ·
I just wanted to say that I had a great time and it was nice to meet a few people that I have only talked to online. I will post some picutres once I figure out how to reduce the size without messing up the picture quality. If anyone has a program that they use to do this, let me know. Thanks.

#26 ·
That's aiight DiRN--there will be more events this season!!! I know we at ECZA are going to plan at least one more gathering, if not 2 so we will keep ya posted!

Here is another linky:350Z Connect Album

And a pic of (left to right) Hugo1669's wife, Hugo himself, CyberCath, Terri (me jinxxycat) and Doug (my hubby)....what a group! Thanks to Gerald for the pic

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.