Mini Z meet Aug 26th, BeaveRun - Page 3 - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-19-2005, 09:23 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Aug 19 2005, 03:17 PM
[b]Whoo HOO just ordered my new Hawk rears from pepboys (since they are a warehouse item) going to get fronts, they are in stock, today after work.* Have an appt at my shop to have pads swapped and fluid changed since it's 2 1/2 years old.* I should be good to go! Wheeeeeeeeee
[snapback]147257[/snapback]

Excellent.

We will have a few people there. The fee for the auto x will be $20. I will be in charge of that area, so hopefully I can break away and instruct those who are doing flat out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
___TUNING CONCEPT, JAPAN PREMIER

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-21-2005, 11:22 AM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jinxxycat Send a message via Yahoo to jinxxycat
Quote:
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Aug 18 2005, 04:44 PM
[b]OK I got one confirmed........not for open lapping but for meet/AutoX if possible.....

Who is going:
Terri:* Jinxxycat
Fooch:* Fooch
Anderskorn from e350z...
[snapback]146993[/snapback]
Chris another guy from everything350z sent money in for flat out. :goodtimes: So AutoX and Flat out are at the same time? This guy is coming from Jersey or NYC I forget which, but wants to know if there are any military bases out that way that he could stay at a hotel for cheap?

post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-21-2005, 03:08 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally posted by jinxxycat+Aug 21 2005, 11:22 AM-->
Quote:
<!--QuoteBegin-jinxxycat
Quote:
@Aug 18 2005, 04:44 PM
[b]OK I got one confirmed........not for open lapping but for meet/AutoX if possible.....

Who is going:
Terri:* Jinxxycat
Fooch:* Fooch
Anderskorn from e350z...
[snapback]146993[/snapback]
Chris another guy from everything350z sent money in for flat out. :goodtimes: So AutoX and Flat out are at the same time? This guy is coming from Jersey or NYC I forget which, but wants to know if there are any military bases out that way that he could stay at a hotel for cheap?
[snapback]147622[/snapback]

Cool! The more the merrier.

Not sure about the millitary base question... sorry. There are however very cheap, crappy motels though! Doesn&#39;t that sound good! ..

the auto x area will be at the same time yes.. It will be difficult for me to provide instruction on the north track and attend/manage the auto x area. I am thinking of a way to fix this.

post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-21-2005, 08:27 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jinxxycat Send a message via Yahoo to jinxxycat
Well if it helps, Earl told Doug that he would be happy to ride w/ me? Whatever is easiest for you.......trying to get Matt: Onii to come too, he&#39;s here in pgh as well, thinking of getting a caravan together.

BTW how is the condition of the track? Should I tape my headlights? Are there rocks? I am getting so freaking excited I can hardly stand myself!

post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-21-2005, 08:39 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Aug 21 2005, 08:27 PM
[b]Well if it helps, Earl told Doug that he would be happy to ride w/ me?* Whatever is easiest for you.......trying to get Matt:* Onii to come too, he&#39;s here in pgh as well, thinking of getting a caravan together.*

BTW how is the condition of the track?* Should I tape my headlights?* Are there rocks?* * I am getting so freaking excited I can hardly stand myself! *
[snapback]147730[/snapback]

Well that&#39;s cool.

The condition is fine. You can tape them up if you want I suppose. I have never.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement