Mini Z meet Aug 26th, BeaveRun - Page 2 - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-17-2005, 04:30 PM
Grand Touring Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jinxxycat Send a message via Yahoo to jinxxycat
for Onii!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-17-2005, 06:56 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
ok, so not soo much interest for locals, eh? :(

___TUNING CONCEPT, JAPAN PREMIER

post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 11:34 AM
Grand Touring Member

I got someone on another board that thinks he can come out........he's driving from NJ LOL ...............bump for Anderskorn..........also got an email from someone local from this board that says he is interested...........

Did you see I got my registration in already? Do you think I should get my shop guys to "inspect" Lucy for the tech inspec? I am worried only about the brake pads really (does the brake fluid HAVE to be less than a year old? And can I wear leather tennis shoes or are leather boots/rubber soles better? Now the butterflies begin

Chris, my thoughts are that we need to get things rolling a little earlier next time, maybe couple of months ahead of time, we could get a bunch of ppl from OH/PA/NY/NY/WVA if we planned it out right......... But for this short of notice we will get a FEW ppl.......

post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 01:45 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Aug 18 2005, 11:34 AM
[b]I got someone on another board that thinks he can come out........he's driving from NJ * LOL* ...............bump for Anderskorn..........also got an email from someone local from this board that says he is interested...........

Did you see I got my registration in already?* Do you think I should get my shop guys to "inspect" Lucy for the tech inspec?* I am worried only about the brake pads really (does the brake fluid HAVE to be less than a year old?* And can I wear leather tennis shoes or are leather boots/rubber soles better?* * Now the butterflies begin

Chris, my thoughts are that we need to get things rolling a little earlier next time, maybe couple of months ahead of time, we could get a bunch of ppl from OH/PA/NY/NY/WVA if we planned it out right.........* But for this short of notice we will get a FEW ppl.......
[snapback]146838[/snapback]

Cool jinxxy! Good to see you are on the ball!

Not a bad idea to have your shop inspect Lucy. Have them check over the brake pads and if you are changing fluid, go with some motul rbf600 or equiv.

Wear what is most comfortable to you. Butterflies are fine, they are letting you know it's about damn time!!

I understand that this is short notice. I was only able to work with what I was given. :(

I plan on doing this as many times as people want. And a National meet sometime in the spring/summer of '06.

Let me know if I can do anything for you. Thanks for helping me get people together for this!

post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 02:47 PM
Grand Touring Member

No prob, can't wait, I am harassing Hazade into coming too.......he just bought a borla TD from someone in New Ken........said it would be perfect for him to PU on Thurs and come out on Fri........we will see what happens....someone replied on my350z as well, has a Roadster...........might come, all these "mights" BETTER show up Thanks for the advice!

post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 03:36 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Sounds Great!

There is an event on the VDA (auto x area) in the morning until noon.

Afterwards, I have instructed staff to leave up the auto x , so that we can play on it also. I hope that we can get at least 6 of us out there. I will be bringing I believe 1 Z31 if it's finished in time.

Even if you are the only one to come out, I promise that you will have an excellent time.

post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 03:44 PM
Grand Touring Member

No doubt about that man! I told my hubby he had to be the camera man for the day!

post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 03:47 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Aug 18 2005, 03:44 PM
[b]No doubt about that man!* * I told my hubby he had to be the camera man for the day!
[snapback]146960[/snapback]

LOL nice!

My signifacant other will also be taking pictures that day.

post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 04:44 PM
Grand Touring Member

OK I got one confirmed........not for open lapping but for meet/AutoX if possible.....

Who is going:
Terri: Jinxxycat
Fooch: Fooch

post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-19-2005, 03:17 PM
Grand Touring Member

Whoo HOO just ordered my new Hawk rears from pepboys (since they are a warehouse item) going to get fronts, they are in stock, today after work. Have an appt at my shop to have pads swapped and fluid changed since it's 2 1/2 years old. I should be good to go! Wheeeeeeeeee

Sponsored Links
Advertisement