LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #21 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-24-2005, 07:27 PM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jinxxycat Send a message via Yahoo to jinxxycat
(Thread Starter)
DEFINATELY! I am still planning on one of the open lapping days in August! Anyone is more than welcome to come. The guy in the CS roadster was given an hours (?) worth of track time by his kids and is wanting to come out, but both ZR guys are skeptical about the legality of the roll bars....have you seen a ZR in person Chris? I think a mini meet would be killer!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-24-2005, 08:45 PM
Base Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Very good to see you all who are at the OH Run.
Other than very hot day, was nice cruising day for all of us I think.

I got some pictures also, I will post once I shrink the pics size.

Well Buff, I will try to make it next long run also, and will try to bring or post on other site to bring more Z's (hope more styles)

If any one interested, you should join, this was my first one with these guys but they are very easy to get together!!!

Any how, I had very good time. (I finally got to see other side of OHIO that are not flat at all, hahaha)

04 Daytona Blue Z 6M
Injen CAI
Greddy EVO2
Helix Test Pipe
Volk SF-Challenge 19x8.5 & 9.5 with Potenza SO-3's
TEIN FLEX W/EDFC
15% Window Tint
CompuStar Security System
post #23 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-24-2005, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Jul 24 2005, 07:27 PM
[b]DEFINATELY!* I am still planning on one of the open lapping days in August!* * Anyone is more than welcome to come.* The guy in the CS roadster was given an hours (?) worth of track time by his kids and is wanting to come out, but both ZR guys are skeptical about the legality of the roll bars....have you seen a ZR in person Chris?* I think a mini meet would be killer!!!!!
[snapback]136532[/snapback]

You guys are killing me on this freakin roll bar...

I have seen the guts of the ZR via paperwork/diagrams. It is MORE than sufficient in my humble opinion for this type of event.

This is NOT an SCCA, NASA, etc.. event. It's a BeaveRun open Lapping Day.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Roadster_Z_roll_bar_naked.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	30477  

___TUNING CONCEPT, JAPAN PREMIER

post #24 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-24-2005, 09:52 PM
Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to zach Send a message via MSN to zach
very nice pics - looks like fun

~Z~
post #25 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-25-2005, 01:24 PM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally posted by ZSUNSUN@Jul 24 2005, 08:45 PM
[b]Very good to see you all who are at the OH Run.
Other than very hot day, was nice cruising day for all of us I think.

I got some pictures also, I will post once I shrink the pics size.

Well Buff, I will try to make it next long run also, and will try to bring or post on other site to bring more Z's (hope more styles)*

If any one interested, you should join, this was my first one with these guys but they are very easy to get together!!!

Any how, I had very good time.* (I finally got to see other side of OHIO that are not flat at all, hahaha)

[snapback]136540[/snapback]

It was great to meet you and you are right, the group that usually goes is a great group of ppl....laid back and all about the Z's.... Lookin forward to the next run!

post #26 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-25-2005, 01:47 PM
Grand Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to studybuddy Send a message via MSN to studybuddy
Quote:
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Jul 24 2005, 11:53 AM
[b]screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/05%20OH%20Z%20RUN/05OHZRUN026.jpg');}" />
[snapback]136437[/snapback]
Leave it to Buff to park backwards from everyone else

Looks like you guys had fun! Nice pics guys!

post #27 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-25-2005, 01:59 PM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally posted by StudyBuddy+Jul 25 2005, 01:47 PM-->
Quote:
<!--QuoteBegin-jinxxycat
Quote:
@Jul 24 2005, 11:53 AM
[b]screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/05%20OH%20Z%20RUN/05OHZRUN026.jpg');}" />
[snapback]136437[/snapback]
Leave it to Buff to park backwards from everyone else

Looks like you guys had fun! Nice pics guys!
[snapback]136858[/snapback]
LOL I made that comment to him "you always have to be different huh?"

post #28 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-25-2005, 10:46 PM
Base Member

Hope this works, if not you guys have to post these pics for me
Let me try couple of pics first

04 Daytona Blue Z 6M
Injen CAI
Greddy EVO2
Helix Test Pipe
Volk SF-Challenge 19x8.5 & 9.5 with Potenza SO-3&#39;s
TEIN FLEX W/EDFC
15% Window Tint
post #29 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-25-2005, 10:59 PM
Base Member

OK it works
here is more!!!
Hope this isn&#39;t too much to upload for many of you???
All the fun this here in Mid Ohio!

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a386/zsunsun/DSC01411.jpg');}" />

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a386/zsunsun/DSC01412.jpg');}" />

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a386/zsunsun/DSC01410.jpg');}" />

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a386/zsunsun/DSC01409.jpg');}" />

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a386/zsunsun/DSC01408.jpg');}" />

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a386/zsunsun/DSC01407.jpg');}" />

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a386/zsunsun/DSC01406.jpg');}" />

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a386/zsunsun/DSC01405.jpg');}" />

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a386/zsunsun/DSC01403.jpg');}" />

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a386/zsunsun/DSC01402.jpg');}" />

Butt shot of everyone but Buff

Yeah he always have to be different

04 Daytona Blue Z 6M
Injen CAI
Greddy EVO2
Helix Test Pipe
Volk SF-Challenge 19x8.5 & 9.5 with Potenza SO-3&#39;s
TEIN FLEX W/EDFC
15% Window Tint
post #30 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-25-2005, 11:05 PM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

(Thread Starter)
omg AWESOME pics! never seen lucy rollin before OMG I love my RIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent pics! Great Job!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement