Great Lakes (central Ohio) Z Days Event Was Super - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-17-2005, 10:27 PM Thread Starter
Performance Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
I really gotta say this....All the folks in Columbus did a super fantastic job at your Heritage Z Event on Saturday...by the way I heard you were their (Buff) on Friday and my friend PerfZ who posts on this forum belongs to this fine club.
Even though we had to battle the weather a little bit but your well organized event was worth the driving down to Columbus! The 5 Generations of Z cars was a spectacular site to see. I believe their was over 130 Z cars on the grounds. It looked like about 80 in the car show. Everyone was super friendly, the event staff, Z owners, visitors walking around, the Tech & sales people over at Nissan North nearby where they put on a very informative & interesting tech seminar.
Terry from Zeetoyz, Canada & Dr Bonz (97 coats of Zaino) had their Z cars on display. Dr Bonz told me "3 more & I'm having a big party"!!!
Again...my Z hat is off to the Columbus, Cinci guyz....screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/sluggoZ/rockband.gif');}" />screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/sluggoZ/4band.gif');}" />screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/sluggoZ/violin.gif');}" />screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/sluggoZ/rocker.gif');}" />screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/sluggoZ/3claps.gif');}" />

My Nifty '04.5 SB ZR still feels like HEAVEN...what a cooool ride doing the twisties!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-18-2005, 10:15 AM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jinxxycat Send a message via Yahoo to jinxxycat
Glad that you guys had a great time!!! Wish I could have been there. I will *probably* be on the run on Sat!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-18-2005, 10:24 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I was there on Friday night.
Got to talk with Terry (ZeeToys) for a while, but had other "obligations" this weekend. I have a feeling that Cath would have had a better time at the car show than at the lake, but that's another issue.

Glad to hear that you had a good time & look forward to seeing you AND Terri on Saturday :goodtimes:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement