LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-23-2005, 10:13 AM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jinxxycat Send a message via Yahoo to jinxxycat
(Thread Starter)
Anyone else aside from PerfZ, CathZ and Buff?

Steve, I'd be interested in caravan information if you have any. Thanks! I'll be staying at the homewood suites airport on Sat pm....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-23-2005, 10:15 AM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

(Thread Starter)
So I know very little about it, I guess we pay for the GA ticket at the gate? $20 and how do we get into where the clubs will be parked? Do we need credentials? (I have my ECZA lanyard lol)

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-23-2005, 11:08 AM
Grand Touring Member

Quote:
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Jun 23 2005, 10:15 AM
[b]So I know very little about it, I guess we pay for the GA ticket at the gate?* $20 and how do we get into where the clubs will be parked?* Do we need credentials?* (I have my ECZA lanyard lol)
[snapback]119731[/snapback]
No credentials required, just the 20 bucks lol. The guys at the gate normally know where to direct you - I will be talking with our Prez today and will get the location for our group. Last year we were right at the edge of the road so you could not miss it; I don't think you will miss 25+ Z cars parked together anyway. I think you have to register for the parade lap by 10.00 AM - last year it was 11:00 and I almost missed out as I was cruising in from Lake Erie and got a bit waylaid since I took country roads and tried to sneak in the back way, which did not work out real well. I will get all this confirmed and PM yall.

Hotchkis Z1 Motorsports JWT Hawk SSR Crawford
ZeeToyz Valentine Sumitomo Royal Purple Zaino

I like my 350 but I love my 300ZX TT more.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-23-2005, 11:15 AM
Performance Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Is this for the Grand Am Cup race? I thought it was later in August?!?! I hope it is not this weekend. Bill and I were going to work on his car. If it is this weekend, sorry Bill, but racing takes prescidence, always.

peptidbond
350Z Track in Daytona Blue (#16,962)
Engine: Crawford plenum, UTEC with tuner wideband and in dash gauge
Transmission: Z1 motorsports flywheel, JWT clutch, B&M Short Shifter version 2
Intake: Injen short ram intake, K&N cone filter
Exhaust: Crawford headers, Kinetix cats, Borla true dual exhaust
Brakes: Track model Brembos, Stoptech two-piece rotors front and rear, Pads: Hawk HP+ track, Hawk HPS street, Ate blue racing fluid, Goodridge stainless braided lines
Wheels/Suspension: BBS RSR 18", Kuhmo Ecsta MX tires, Cusco A-arms, Stillen rear toe arms, RSR Ti2000 springs, Hotchkis sways
Interior: Complete stereo swap, iPod stereo integration, and dynamat
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-23-2005, 11:53 AM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally posted by peptidbond@Jun 23 2005, 11:15 AM
[b]Is this for the Grand Am Cup race? I thought it was later in August?!?! I hope it is not this weekend. Bill and I were going to work on his car. If it is this weekend, sorry Bill, but racing takes prescidence, always.
[snapback]119777[/snapback]
NO, not the grand am cup race.......it's a vintage thing........going b/c zcco and zroc are going........work on car on sat, go to race/meet on sunday

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-24-2005, 10:14 AM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

(Thread Starter)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement