[1/15/05] Cincy ZCCO.org meet.... - Page 2 - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-15-2005, 09:25 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So, how did the meeting go?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-16-2005, 10:17 AM Thread Starter
Enthusiast Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to nismoz33 Send a message via MSN to nismoz33
(Thread Starter)
meeting went really well, there was a better turn out from the 350z guys that were potential new ZCCO members than I expected. From everything that was talked about in the meeting, this year should be a very active year for the club. I will be revamping their website and getting it up to par as soon as I can. Come join us at the Cincinnati AutoExpo at the Cincinnati Convention Center Feb 16-20 and you can meet with some folks from the club and get an idea of what we have planned for the rest of the year.

If anyone is interested in me emailing, calling, or snail mailing you info on upcoming events please email all your info to [email protected] so I can compile a list to keep everyone informed of all the events.
Thanks,
Nick

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img36.exs.cx/img36/2748/nickssig6ig.png');}" />
Sponsored Links
Advertisement