hahaha ok, well pretty much,
1) guy buys new G37 and pays Forged 12k$ down payment to order a twin turbo kit and a bunch of other parts
2) guy is wants and is charged for a "stage 2" kit
3) There are some financial "overcharges" along the way... Sharif SEEMS to lie to the guy's face, as the guy had acquired the actual parts order from GTM
4) After the guy's repeated concerns, Sharif assures him several times that the stage 2 kit is in fact on there.
5) after 7 months of bullshit, guy finally gets car back from forged. Car exterior is damaged, there are just TONS of relatively minor problems that are very unprofessional, AND car is overboosting.
6) guy drives car home, it's FUCKED. Sends it to GTM, which writes up a 20k$ bill to fix it.
7) Sharif had actually ordered and installed the stage 1 kit, even though he told the guy it was (and charged him for) the stage 2 kit. ...Sharif says this was an accident... maybe, maybe not, not MY call.
8) Lawsuits are being filed, everything is a BIG BIG mess....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daily Driver (65k miles): APS Intercooled TT, Built Motor, Arias, Eagle, HKS, UTEC, Deutschworks, Wilwood BBK, MB Weapons, Nito NT 555RII, ACT clutch, Fidanza flywheel, KW Variant 3 coilovers, Hotchkis sways, Cusco control arms, Authentic JDM Spec Nismo V2 body kit, Z Speed, Quiafe, HID, AIT R1 Hood, HKS EVC, HKS Hi Flow, custom 3" TD exhaust, APS 3.5" down pipes, GReddy, Defi, AEM