Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #51 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-26-2010, 06:37 PM
Enthusiast Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Guys,

I am not sure if you read my explanations prior. I had initially joined in 2007, under this same username. I looked back and found a post that had the same name, in 2007 yet said I was a guest which wasn't the case, here is one of those posts:

https://www.350z-tech.com/forums/150-...read-ever.html

At the end of the year, for some reason I was un-able to log into my account anymore. I must have sent the password recovery e-mail hundreds of times, and each time I never received an e-mail from the tech site. I had also tried contacting an admin on the main page as a guest, and never received a reply. I tried for the next several months to sign back in, and was never able to. I even tried signing up with new usernames, and each time it would say an e-mail was going to be sent with further info on how I could log in, and that e-mail never came. Unfortunately, my transaction with Jim was done over PM's on this site. I had sent payment via paypal, so I never even had to mail him a check. He was using a friends paypal account for this. Shortly after I asked for the parts, and he shipped them, I sent him a message to let him know I had lost my job, and needed time to pay him. It was a rough time as the weeks went by and each day I was obviously more frustrated then the last about losing all my income. I ended up moving out of the area to live with family in Southern California. I sent him a second payment, and then I was not able to access my account any longer. I was hoping it was a glitch, or that the site was merely not functioning correctly and it would soon be working again, but never did. I didn't even know Jim's last name, as I was never required to send him anything in the mail and its just not something I cared to know, so when I really could have used that info, I had no way of reaching him. Him and I never exchanged cell phone #'s either.

At the end 0f 2009 I finally was able to open an account again, and I signed up with the same name. Strange how my username before appeared like it never existed, yet there are posts from me when I had my original account. Willy: might recall the post I made about a thread that had gotten out of hand on the NSX Prime site, and I am sure others had also. When I finally got back on the site, I sent a message to Jim shortly after, and posted this thread:
https://www.350z-tech.com/forums/147-...hey-again.html

Jim replied back saying it was no problem, and glad I could get things fixed. He also implied that if I couldn't do it, that it would be no biggie and I told him I would most definetely pay it off. I had forgotten the amount we had decided, and when he sent me a message with his address, I set up a payment thru my online banking to start paying him off. Since I had already sent that off, and didn't know the amount yet I sent it for $50.00. I was also able to go back into my paypal account (which I haven't used since 2007) and found the records of how much he was paid. I figured just getting something to him till I knew how much he was owed would get things rolling, and show that I wasn't merely giving him a line of BS. I had every intention then to pay him. He will get another check paid to him around June 1st sent certified from my bank to cover the remainder, $250.00.

I am not sure how much more I could apologize for this, and while you might all think its a load of crap, look at my posts. Look at the old username I had, how could I have posted as a guest, why did it all the sudden appear like that username never existed? If I really want to "cheat" or "steal" from Jim, would I have gone on two years later creating basically the same username, then sending him a message saying I wanted to pay him off? Come on. I could have made a new name, and no one would have ever known. I am being fully, and completely honest. Times were rough for me when I lost my job, and it took a long time to find a new one. What I am saying is legitimate.

I have been posting here for two years or so on and off. I have never done this before, and I have been trying really hard to make this issue go away. Instead, I send a payment, there is no explanation on why I only sent $50.00, plus the final amount is on its way. I sent Jim an PM with my e-mail address now. How more obvious could I make it that I am not full of crap?

Yet, more people (people who I have posted with since I joined in '07) are continuing to say nasty things. Maybe my situation was legitimate. Maybe I am trying, and maybe there are reasons why. Its not as if I had been logging in for the last two years and ignoring Jim's pms..because I couldn't log in! If all this crap was said about any of you, you would not want to be a part of this forum either, because now anytime I post, people think I am some cheap ass liar, when thats not the case. All I was asking from the start is the benefit of the doubt, is the ability to explain myself. I told jim point blank: a 50.00 payment is on its way, it should arrive around Wendesday of next week..and look I kept my promise. There is no reason to continue to cut me down further. I would like to ask that these criticizing posts stop and that someone look into the posts I am talking about and can explain why I lost the ability to log into my account in 07, and why it appears as a guest now on those old posts.

I won't post anymore on this thread as I have said all I can. When Jim gets the check, he can let you all know, and I hope by that time an admin has deleted my account, as I don't feel welcome here anymore, and since my name is so slandered, I wouldn't want to be here anyways.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-26-2010, 07:43 PM
Base Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by willy View Post
I got ripped off for $400 in 2007.... I gave up in 2007 though...
By the dude in ATL right?
post #53 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-26-2010, 09:25 PM
Performance Member

Everyone comes into hard times. As mentioned the parts should have been returned or paid for in full. To let it go this long is just crazy.

2008 Touring Magnetic Black - 20% Tint | Nismo Floor mats | Eibach Sportline Springs(Need to Install) | SPC Rear Camber Kit(Need to Install) | Eibach Pro 25mm Spacers(Need to Install) | ProClip Iphone Holder | SEIBON CF Front Lip(Ordered) | SEIBON CF Side Skirts(Ordered)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2007 Carbon Silver 6MT R.I.P

post #54 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-26-2010, 10:47 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by robispecevox View Post
By the dude in ATL right?
yaaa... horse shit. Oh well, it happens, I learned the hard way.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Daily Driver (65k miles): APS Intercooled TT, Built Motor, Arias, Eagle, HKS, UTEC, Deutschworks, Wilwood BBK, MB Weapons, Nito NT 555RII, ACT clutch, Fidanza flywheel, KW Variant 3 coilovers, Hotchkis sways, Cusco control arms, Authentic JDM Spec Nismo V2 body kit, Z Speed, Quiafe, HID, AIT R1 Hood, HKS EVC, HKS Hi Flow, custom 3" TD exhaust, APS 3.5" down pipes, GReddy, Defi, AEM
post #55 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-27-2010, 09:53 AM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

(Thread Starter)
Jeff made good on his debt. Drama over.

Factory Five Cobra Levy Racing Built
Stage 3 Levy racing 347
Baer racing brakes
Four corner coil overs
Halibrand wheels
0 to 60 3.5 sec, 160 MPH Top End.

2003 350Z-6 spd Chrome Silver Touring
GTM built forged motor, STS Single turbo
Willwood BBK (6 pot & 4 pot) Hotchkis Swaybars
Eibach Pro's & Koni's Probuilt Flywheel & 6 puck clutch
AEM & Autometer gauges 350Z source bumber
BCR harness bar /impact racing 6 point harness
Carbon Fiber TS rear diffuser
Mahadi 19's 245Frnt, 275Rear T1R's (street)
ROTA 18's 265Frnt, 285Rear BFG R1's (Track)

post #56 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-27-2010, 02:39 PM
Grand Touring Member

YAAAYYYY! WOOOO! Finally, we were turning into the evil site with all of the drama there for a bit! Glad that's over!

'03 Enthusiast-UpRev-Nismo-VOLK-Stillen-Motordyne-INGS+1-Lightwerkz-Brembo-StopTech-Injen-K&N
275WHP/245WTQ
post #57 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-27-2010, 04:03 PM
Touring Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimz350 View Post
Jeff made good on his debt. Drama over.

'07 MB | INGS LX | Volk | Bilstein | Greddy | Injen | Stillen | Kinetix | SPC and more...
post #58 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-27-2010, 04:09 PM
Grand Touring Member

woohooo!!!! Ok, you can come back now jeff!

Daily Driver (65k miles): APS Intercooled TT, Built Motor, Arias, Eagle, HKS, UTEC, Deutschworks, Wilwood BBK, MB Weapons, Nito NT 555RII, ACT clutch, Fidanza flywheel, KW Variant 3 coilovers, Hotchkis sways, Cusco control arms, Authentic JDM Spec Nismo V2 body kit, Z Speed, Quiafe, HID, AIT R1 Hood, HKS EVC, HKS Hi Flow, custom 3" TD exhaust, APS 3.5" down pipes, GReddy, Defi, AEM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread