User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #21 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-19-2010, 04:18 PM Thread Starter
Enthusiast Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
6 spd, as I was told by Nic, earlier this year, they only accept money orders or cash. You are totally at there mercy. I tried explaining to Nic to send my lights to safe harbor. What this service provides, I send the money to Safe Harbor, Nic sends the lights to Safe Harbor. The lights come to me, and if I am happy, the money goes to Nic. Well I have a certain amount of time to decide on the lights.

If I am not happy with the lights, they are sent back to Safe Harbor, at my expense and the money goes back to me and the lights go back to Nic. Safe Harbor checks the lights or item for condition, so I would know what to expect before the lights arrive.

This service is safe for both the seller and buyer, if using cash or money order. I explained to Nic that I would front all the fees, all he had to do was send the lights to safe harbor.

He said he didn't trust safe harbor. EBAY uses safe harbor.

sorry to bring up a dead thread! its been a while
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-19-2010, 08:40 PM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Have you filed a police report? Or a complaint with the BBB? Contact the local Chamber of Commerce in Cinci.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin
post #23 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-26-2010, 10:58 PM
Base Member

well i was really bored tonight and decided to see how cincity was doing without me...... and im so happy to see this thread.

for any of you that might know me, my name is ryan and i was the glue that kept nics ass out of more trouble than he knows. all of the designs from when he started to about june of last year were MINE. he just had the funds to make them happen. he ****ed me over a little less than a year ago and i left cincity. he IS a shady ass MFer and anyone that asks me about them i tell them the same. if there is anyone out there actually willing to do something about this DB's lack of ethics and morals can contact me and i will do whatever i can to sink this guy so he doesnt keep ripping people off. i know alot of stuff that im sure he doesnt want anyone to know. plus i know of alot of people myself that he screwed over. get enough people and maybe that **** will have to sit some jail time. he is a dirtbag plan and simple.

On a side note if anyone really wants lights but doesnt want clearcorner's/cincity's prices, i will tell anyone how to do it yourself. its WAY way cheaper..... i know all his (mine) tricks of the trade and its all super simple stuff if you have good hand eye coronation.

I NO LONGER HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH NIC OR ANYTHING HE HAS GOING ON!!!!

email me @ [email protected] if you have any info/questions that could help sink this ****er.

Last edited by ANTI-CiNcity; 05-26-2010 at 11:15 PM.

post #24 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-27-2010, 03:42 AM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTI-CiNcity View Post
all of the designs from when he started to about june of last year were MINE.
So really, it shoulda been called NayrCity Designs? Is that what you're saying?

P.S. I rooted against you guys on BullRun the whhhoooolllleee season!

'03 Enthusiast-UpRev-Nismo-VOLK-Stillen-Motordyne-INGS+1-Lightwerkz-Brembo-StopTech-Injen-K&N
275WHP/245WTQ
post #25 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-27-2010, 08:57 AM
Super Moderator

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin
post #26 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-27-2010, 12:31 PM
Base Member

no the business was his but after he brought me on and i got good at what i was doing he stopped working and focused on internet spamming to try to get more business....... which i was already SWAMPED..... i cant take ALL the credit i guess, he did have some ideas, but 90% of them were horrible and i usually had to redo them after the customer saw them and said the same thing.....

Bullrun was my 15min of fame..... in no way did i ever think it was going to make me a rock star...... NO ONE from other seasons are even talked about outside the bullrun world. shit was rigged anyways so i just said fuck it. nic on the other hand still thinks he is a rockstar cause of it and his car...... and he is to all the little kids on FB and in north dakota....... he doesnt realize he is a small fish in the mud puddle called North Dakota....... and thats NOTHING to be proud of or brag about..... and that was the last straw to our friendship.
post #27 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-27-2010, 04:06 PM
Touring Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTI-CiNcity View Post
no the business was his but after he brought me on and i got good at what i was doing he stopped working and focused on internet spamming to try to get more business....... which i was already SWAMPED..... i cant take ALL the credit i guess, he did have some ideas, but 90% of them were horrible and i usually had to redo them after the customer saw them and said the same thing.....

Bullrun was my 15min of fame..... in no way did i ever think it was going to make me a rock star...... NO ONE from other seasons are even talked about outside the bullrun world. shit was rigged anyways so i just said fuck it. nic on the other hand still thinks he is a rockstar cause of it and his car...... and he is to all the little kids on FB and in north dakota....... he doesnt realize he is a small fish in the mud puddle called North Dakota....... and thats NOTHING to be proud of or brag about..... and that was the last straw to our friendship.

'07 MB | INGS LX | Volk | Bilstein | Greddy | Injen | Stillen | Kinetix | SPC and more...
post #28 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-27-2010, 09:22 PM
Super Moderator

little kids on FB and in NoDak. I now know why I dislike him. He's got connections to ND!

post #29 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-28-2010, 02:28 PM
Base Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothZ View Post
little kids on FB and in NoDak. I now know why I dislike him. He's got connections to ND!
well that is the best reason but im sure you can come up with more
post #30 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-28-2010, 03:36 PM
Base Member

this has been a secret page for a couple of months now but everyone who uses FB needs to post all your bad pics/experiences on here

ANTI-CiNcity Designs | Facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement