LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-12-2005, 05:47 PM Thread Starter
Touring Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to zach Send a message via MSN to zach
(Thread Starter)
I have sent him TWO more emails with no response. I am starting to feel very ripped off.

~Z~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 05:31 PM

Hey Guys, just wanted to put out a warning or maybe someone can give me a suggestion. I purchased z4 side markers version 2 ($89. a pair) from www.evo-r.net They came in within a week but they sent me version 1 ($69.99) I've called them twice and left voicemails and also emailed them but have yet to receive a response! Z!o: Anybody else purchase from this site that could give any advice. Maybe this will save someone the same trouble i have had. Thanks!
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 05:35 PM
Grand Touring Member

There have been multiple mixed reviews around here on Evo-R. It has pretty much come down to a "buy at your own risk" attitude. Sorry you had to go through the trouble, it may be a while before someone notices enough to contact you from there.

"I have become-comfortably numb"

Motordyne~RacingBrake~Hawk~Redline~Momo~Rockford Fosgate~Infiniti~Alpine~Michelin~K&N~S2000 Stubby

post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 05:40 PM

QUOTE (Pumpkinhead @ Nov 12 2008, 12:35 PM)
Quote:
There have been multiple mixed reviews around here on Evo-R. It has pretty much come down to a "buy at your own risk" attitude. Sorry you had to go through the trouble, it may be a while before someone notices enough to contact you from there.
yeah its weak! If I can prevent at least one person from getting ripped off it will help. I hate keeping business away from a company and this is the 1st time i've ever complained or written a letter like this.

UPDATE: i just called them again and left another voicemail. Lets see what happens.

P.S. I think they are in New York so if anybody wants to head to their office, knock on their door and get my money back I'd greatly appericiate it!
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 02:53 PM

QUOTE (vsm350z @ Nov 12 2008, 09:40 PM)
Quote:
yeah its weak! If I can prevent at least one person from getting ripped off it will help. I hate keeping business away from a company and this is the 1st time i've ever complained or written a letter like this.

UPDATE: i just called them again and left another voicemail. Lets see what happens.

P.S. I think they are in New York so if anybody wants to head to their office, knock on their door and get my money back I'd greatly appericiate it!

Evo-R is in TAIWAN man...
I have buy lot of stuf one time and 30% was not arrived and other stuff was defective.
Also guys take care, Delsa is Back, is on ebay from 11/12 now registered on Taiwan (correct) and as a private dealer, you can see the image, and the descriprion are the Delsamotorsports.....

They are all from Taiwan, and if you have problem or some broken stuff nobody give any response..
Claim it on PayPal ;) Z!o:
post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 03:01 PM

http://whois.domaintools.com/evo-r.net

Here you have the ''legal registration'' ;)
Hope can be helpfull

post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 03:05 PM

post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 03:19 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jinxxycat Send a message via Yahoo to jinxxycat
QUOTE (StrosekFairladyZ33 @ Nov 17 2008, 03:53 PM)
Quote:
Evo-R is in TAIWAN man...
I have buy lot of stuf one time and 30% was not arrived and other stuff was defective.
Also guys take care, Delsa is Back, is on ebay from 11/12 now registered on Taiwan (correct) and as a private dealer, you can see the image, and the descriprion are the Delsamotorsports.....

They are all from Taiwan, and if you have problem or some broken stuff nobody give any response..
Claim it on PayPal ;) Z!o:

No he means http://www.evo-r.net/ These guys are in NYC. I have dealth w/ them on numerous occasions and they are definitely in the states.

I have had nothing but issues with the quality of their carbon fiber products that have eventually all yellowed over time either by heat or by sun. I did speak to Jay once on the phone, so it is possible to reach them, but how often and when is the question. Good luck.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 03:23 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jinxxycat Send a message via Yahoo to jinxxycat
vsm350z: did you buy with a credit card? Directly thru them or through paypal? If you used your CC and you cannot get in touch with them you can file a charge back with your bank/credit card institution. It might take 30 days but you will get your money back. Document when you tried to get in touch w/ them, time dates etc. Go thru your cell phone and get that info. Have it all documented before you start the process. Then let the bank/credit card company deal with it. Or go thru paypal.

post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 04:43 PM
Grand Touring Member

i do know that the past couple of weeks the whole shop was at some car show that they had a booth...the car show was out of state from what the owner told me

i ordered another set of the blinker side markers and after a week of not hearing from them i called and that's what he told me...he also told me that he'd send someone back to the shop (last monday) to process the order and mail it out...i haven't received them yet but i'll give it till wednesday to call again...they seemed nice but kinda disorganized so not too sure what to think yet. they may just be a small, rented out shop that are trying to start up a business

AAM ► Amsoil ► AEM ► APS ► Hawk ► Ingalls ► G2 ► Greddy ► Gauge Hut ► JL Audio ► JVD Graphics ► JWT ► Lamin-X ► Meguiar's ► Motordyne ► Motul ► Nismo ► NGK ► Pioneer ► Rota RotoPros ► SPC Stance Techna Fit ► TiTek ► UR Z1 Performance ► ZeetoyZ ► Z-Speed Z-Xtreme

Quote:
You know what Super Black owners call PPW???

Primer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement