User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #11 of 124 (permalink) Old 10-26-2004, 10:42 PM
Grand Touring Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dave079 Send a message via Yahoo to dave079
Premier Nissan in Metairie, Louisiana has really pissed me off. I brought my car in for tire feathering which they took care of no problem. But I also brought it on for the rear axle click and I have leather peeling off my steering wheel.

For the rear axle click I walked in with the TSB printed out and told them what it was doing. First of all they dont even get to my car the day they said they would so I was without my car for 2 days. I get the car back with new front tires no problem. Drove it off the lot and the clicking is there after the guy said "oh yeah we fixed it." They could not have even checked to see if they fixed it b/c it was so obviously still there. Went right back and had to make another appointment the next week. Go there with TSB in hand and the guy said ok we will fix it. They said my car would be ready that day but of coarse it wasnt. They dont replace the parts like the TSB said. They just tightened a couple things so another thousand or so miles I guarantee it will do it again. I was pissed that was all they did.

The steering wheel issue is another problem. The guy looked at it and said he would order another one for me. Of coarse when I go to pick my car up hes not there and guess what, no new steering wheel either. I have called back and left messages but no return calls.

Screw you Premier Nissan! NNA sent me a survey about how my service experience was and your damn right I filled that out. Hopefully it gets back to someone that gives a damn. Does anyone know if these surveys make a difference?

06' Storm Gray Frontier SE Crew Cab
Mods: None!

Sold the Z :(

AIM: dave079
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 124 (permalink) Old 10-26-2004, 11:05 PM
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to DiRN
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave079@Oct 26 2004, 10:42 PM
[b] Does anyone know if these surveys make a difference?
I think most places do care. The place I service my Si is quite proud of their rating, and something like 98.9% of all customers there fill one out.
post #13 of 124 (permalink) Old 11-09-2004, 07:10 PM

BAD DEALERSHIP: Ancira Nissan in San Antonio.
They refused to do my front tires when they were obviously feathering and took it to GUNN and they did it no questions asked.
Ask for Farrah the service writer there. SHES GREAT!!!!
Blaine

post #14 of 124 (permalink) Old 11-09-2004, 07:34 PM

I looked for a long time trying to find a 2005 Touring 6mt with navi in super black. Found it at Mossy Nissan in Oceanside. Talked with Jeff the Internet Sales Mgr, made an appointment and bought the car on the spot. They discount off the msrp as well as discounted lojac and extended warranty. 4.5% Financing
You deal with one person throughout the deal-no closers or finance managers.
This is the closet thing to buying a car on Carsdirect.com.
I can actually recommend them as a great dealership-something I havnt been able to do in many years.
post #15 of 124 (permalink) Old 11-30-2004, 08:11 PM
Enthusiast Member

Send a message via AIM to z_man46
BAD GUYS!!!! TOM PEACOCK NISSAN Houston, TX

I gave these guys a second chance and they just ruined it. The first time I took it in it was for the tire issue and some other work. They argued with me about replacing my tires for a second time for two days. I set them straight! On that visit they had to order a special order item and it just came in today. So I take it in during my lunch break today and ask how long it will take and they say only a few minutes, so I wait. 30 minutes goes by and the service advisor tells me it should be done in a few minutes, I waited for another HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES and they finally bring my car to me. The advisor apoligized for the wait and then tells me the part was wrong. These guys suck and continuously lie.
post #16 of 124 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 06:15 PM

Wink

Beaverton Nissan, Beaverton (SW Portland) Oregon = Good

These guys were decent when I bought my used 03 Track. But when I took it in to the Service dept for some TSB work, they rocked!!! David Faircloth (Assitant Service Manager) handled my appointment and he was a pleasure to deal with. I had them check several things:

* windows grease streaking - fixed
* seat bolsters had excessive wear - ordered parts
* rear latch requires 2 presses to open - ordered parts
* shift boot torn - it was actually cut and not torn so it's not covered under warranty - they fixed it for free anyway
* buff out an area of scuffs (part of our purchase deal) - when I bring the car in for the bolsters and rear latch they're going to buff out the entire car now, not just the one area

It's a small dealer (and service dept) but I can't recommend them enough. Especially David. That guy seemed honestly enthusiastic about helping me out.
post #17 of 124 (permalink) Old 02-01-2005, 03:04 AM

Good guys - Metro Nissan Montclair, Ca

Just got an 05 touring roadster for $700 over invoice!!!
dealed with the fleet manager over the phone, and gave me that price right off the bat. She could've given me a better price but the combo i wanted was rare (ultra yellow touring with navi). She said $400 over invoice if i didn't want navigation.

i'm sure most of you guys know this but my advice is to always speak with the fleet manager!
post #18 of 124 (permalink) Old 03-03-2005, 02:26 PM

Bad Dealer: Mossy Nissan El Cajon, CA. Bought car Dec 04. Mid January, dealer calls trying to increase APR on loan for the car, stating finance never was complete when it allegedly was before I even signed the paperwork. Only after a threatened lawsuit did they come out of the blue with the original agreement I signed in effect with all terms as agreed upon. Salesman fired over the incident. Went back for Lojack install, and when I picked it up, a nice door ding the size of a quarter was right behind the passenger door. they did not want to fix it out of their pocket, and wanted me to pay for my own rental (the car would have to stay overnight). Resolved the issue with a manger.

Good Dealer: Mossy Nissan Kearny Mesa. Trunk would not lock when closed, and I arrived at the service department minutes before closing. They had a guy stay behind and fix it for me never saying anything about the time and a smile on his face. Service team seemed more willing to assist.
post #19 of 124 (permalink) Old 04-14-2005, 03:19 PM

Good Dealer - Marietta Georgia Nissan

Had a problem with oil consumption. The dealer new I had tracked the car several times, but worked with Nissan and replaced the entire engine at 35,000 miles.
post #20 of 124 (permalink) Old 08-24-2005, 01:53 AM

Orange County Area (Los Angeles):

Bad Guys:

Nissan of Garden Grove:
Lie to you and waste your time (tell you they have the exact model and color you want thinking you'll come in and they can convince you to get another model)

Power Nissan Irvine:
"Come on in bro, I have the exact model and color you are looking for, it's on a lot just 10 minutes from here". I took time off of work to visit this SOB.

Good Guys:

Cerritos Nissan:
Didn't have the model and color I wanted but was honest about it and tried to make a deal to do a trade with a car in Texas.

Power Nissan El Monte:
Had the model I wanted but not the right color, I wanted SS, they had CS, a very close match but I was stuck on SS.

Connell Nissan Costa Mesa:
Where I finally got my dream car. Very short time spent there doing the paper work. I knew the exact model I wanted, they had it. Was out very quick.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement