User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-21-2009, 09:23 PM Thread Starter
Base Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
OK i went to tha track yesterday and i Got 4 runs in. My first was really bad. I spun all first and ran a 14.72 at 96.38. So second run comes up and i made sure i did a good burnout and i ran a 13.92 at 98.87. Third run 13.95 at 98.96. Last run 13.86 at 99.25. Best run ive had. Im tryna find out if that good. Or should i be fast. I have short ram intake, headers, and exhaust. So what are u guys running

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2003 Touring Edition/ K&N Intake/ Megan Headers/ Top speed Exhaust/ Blue Led Parking Lights/ Custom 350Z Third Brake Light/ Blue LED Side Marker Lights/ Hyper White License Plate Lights
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 09:04 AM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jinxxycat Send a message via Yahoo to jinxxycat
I don't run the 1320, I run road courses and Auto Cross, IMO the Z is better suited for twisties.

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 04:19 PM
Grand Touring Member

i dunno.. my Scion tC ran faster than that *shrugs* sounds like some decent times for those mods though... you lost some torque with the exhaust and prolly a little with the Megan headers.... did you ever run the car stock? you can go to the evil site and check out their times.. where were you shifting at in your RPM's or did you have the auto doing all the work? key us in on a little more info please if you could.

That was a great 5 years with the Z. Moved on to better mpg and regular unleaded.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-23-2009, 10:52 AM Thread Starter
Base Member

(Thread Starter)
ran it in auto. It ran 14s stcok. i think it was like 14.4 or 14.2. Since the modds i picked up a couple mph. thinkin about htittin the track after i get some tires. my tires are bald right now

2003 Touring Edition/ K&N Intake/ Megan Headers/ Top speed Exhaust/ Blue Led Parking Lights/ Custom 350Z Third Brake Light/ Blue LED Side Marker Lights/ Hyper White License Plate Lights
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-02-2009, 11:57 AM Thread Starter
Base Member

(Thread Starter)
ok im goin back tomorrow ima see what if i get faster. Im in need of tires thou. Lets see how much that effects it

Sponsored Links
Advertisement