LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #21 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-02-2008, 10:40 PM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shezzzhot
(Thread Starter)
QUOTE (ambigu0us @ Jul 2 2008, 06:57 PM)
Quote:
YEAH PAM!!!!!
Go Grrl Power!

HELLS YEAH!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 01:09 PM
Grand Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to Sisko99 Send a message via Yahoo to Sisko99
Congrats, Pam. I know the whole process had to be maddening. Now...go get out on a road course and have some fun.

<div align='right'>

2004.5 Daytona Blue Enthusiast 5AT - #99/#34/#314 - "Sara" - 114,000 miles
Borla | JWT | Kumho/Nitto | Hawk/CarboTech | Alpine | Hotchkis | Brembo | GReddy | Z1 | Carbing | Koni | MB Motoring | Nismo | Samco

post #23 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-08-2008, 01:02 AM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

(Thread Starter)
QUOTE (Sisko99 @ Jul 3 2008, 10:09 AM)
Quote:
Congrats, Pam. I know the whole process had to be maddening. Now...go get out on a road course and have some fun.

I now have to save for a road course. But don&#39;t shed tears, she&#39;ll be ready next spring for some track action!!

post #24 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-08-2008, 08:48 AM
Grand Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to Sisko99 Send a message via Yahoo to Sisko99
QUOTE (shezzzhot @ Jul 8 2008, 02:02 AM)
Quote:
I now have to save for a road course. But don&#39;t shed tears, she&#39;ll be ready next spring for some track action!!
I know that feeling. I was really hoping to be ready to hit the track this fall...but then some unforeseen expenses have popped up and it&#39;ll be next spring before I can swing it.

Just remember...now that you&#39;ve got all that mad power....careful with that gas pedal on corner exits or you won&#39;t be going anywhere fast!

....well....except maybe around in a circle...lol

<div align='right'>

2004.5 Daytona Blue Enthusiast 5AT - #99/#34/#314 - "Sara" - 114,000 miles
Borla | JWT | Kumho/Nitto | Hawk/CarboTech | Alpine | Hotchkis | Brembo | GReddy | Z1 | Carbing | Koni | MB Motoring | Nismo | Samco

post #25 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-10-2008, 10:53 PM

Dang i just watched the dyno video! congrats, I didnt know that Girls was into moding z&#39;s
post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-12-2008, 09:05 AM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

(Thread Starter)
QUOTE (Sisko99 @ Jul 8 2008, 05:48 AM)
Quote:
I know that feeling. I was really hoping to be ready to hit the track this fall...but then some unforeseen expenses have popped up and it&#39;ll be next spring before I can swing it.

Just remember...now that you&#39;ve got all that mad power....careful with that gas pedal on corner exits or you won&#39;t be going anywhere fast!

....well....except maybe around in a circle...lol

LOL...I shall remember!! Thanks.

QUOTE (SexyZ @ Jul 10 2008, 07:53 PM)
Quote:
Dang i just watched the dyno video! congrats, I didnt know that Girls was into moding z&#39;s

Thank you! I think more women are in the car scene than men like to believe. Sexy women and sexy cars, nothing like modding and getting on the track!! Vroooom!

post #27 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-04-2008, 08:45 PM

It&#39;s been a long time and I&#39;ve been wondering what happened to your car . . . . don&#39;t want to resurrect a thread five months back, but I must say impressive results.

Are you craving more power yet?

I know I am. :(
post #28 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-05-2008, 01:39 AM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

(Thread Starter)
QUOTE (DevilZ @ Dec 4 2008, 06:45 PM)
Quote:
It&#39;s been a long time and I&#39;ve been wondering what happened to your car . . . . don&#39;t want to resurrect a thread five months back, but I must say impressive results.

Are you craving more power yet?

I know I am. :(

Thanks! I&#39;m very happy with the car and its performance!!

Well, I must say that my tuner did not leave the hp at 390. He backed it down to 350rwhp for now. So I decided to buy some used Deutsche Werks injectors from Robert K that are 600cc and when I get more $$ to do the install and tune I will be closer to 450 than now!
That will be good for now since I do not have anywhere close to 3-5k to put into a new motor if this one blows ( )! I want a built engine one day, just not in a rush.

post #29 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-21-2008, 01:38 AM

It&#39;s more than $3-5k usually. I need bigger injectors pretty soon, mine are closed to maxed out on 9psi.

We made 30whp more at the same boost levels with the built motor and cams. Even with the lower compression I cannot feel any difference except 30whp is actually quite a bit faster. Didn&#39;t expect that much.

450whp is really fast and a lot of power on a stock block. I would keep it around 400whp still. You get a lot of torque early on with the IHI turbos so I would try to keep it somewhat tame until you get her built.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement