Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

Anyone from malaysia?

14K views 40 replies 16 participants last post by  smoothz 
#1 ·
anyone from malaysia?i from malaysia (kuala lumpur)

#6 ·
Sweet, post up some pictures of Zs in Malaysia! I'm from Brunei, do you guys/gals have any contact details for Z parts and pieces over there? Maybe easier to ship from West Malaysia to here.

Thanks!

#11 ·
hey are yall near the coast. i know thers amazing diving there. im wanting to take a trip with the dive shop i work at sometime this or next year. were going to travel to all the islands and see what we can find. you guys any divers

Nice z's by the way!!

#12 ·
QUOTE (fallen612 @ Jul 5 2008, 07:50 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=542533
hey are yall near the coast. i know thers amazing diving there. im wanting to take a trip with the dive shop i work at sometime this or next year. were going to travel to all the islands and see what we can find. you guys any divers

Nice z's by the way!!

I have friends in Malaysia who go diving, not sure when they go though :) hehe Try Sabah in East Malaysia too, that's a few hours drive from where I am and they got some pretty nice dive sites. I've always wanted to get into it (diving), but haven't really had the time to do so!

#16 ·
QUOTE (fairlady52 @ Jul 31 2008, 12:26 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=548197
nice burnout kit! i'm alan. never see ur car either....mind have some drinks at station 1 someday? do u mod ur engine ? how u feel about ur car?
Thanks.. I reckon the Nismo is a better looking kit though. We can catch a drink on week nights.

Theres nothing much in my car. Been driving it automatic for a year now. Just got a 6 speed transplanted into it. Just PM me when u r alright for a drink.

#17 ·
QUOTE (fairlady52 @ Jul 5 2008, 01:04 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=542504
haha. here's mine......zippy staying damansara.....n how about rayvin? 7688? seems familiar with this no..any pic? i'm from sg long,hope can share some ideas......hey zippy, nice car. where u get those rear diffuser?

hey, sorry for late reply, been bz.. thanks for the comment.. u too have a nice car! never seen ur car before though.. anyway, i got the rear diffuser at one of the fibreshop in sunway. costs me about RM4++.. or u can try search at the marketplace at zerotohundred.com.. selling very cheap there.. hehe.. anyway, my name is anin and im 19. currently studying at HELP uni..

#25 ·
QUOTE (Richard Koh @ Oct 3 2008, 11:24 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=556042
hey, you from sg long too. we should go for TT (teh tarik)Im staying section 4.
My car still look almost like what you see on the brochure. mine is white.

cheers,
Yeah I've seen this clean looking white Z of yours in my neighbourhood. I'm staying in section 8. Will definitely come out for TT. Just drop me a PM.

#26 ·
QUOTE (dilly @ Nov 4 2008, 06:54 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=558868
hey guys, so it there alot of 350z parts for sale in kl area? oh yeah btw my fren took a pic of a topsecret gold 350z near sunway area. look nice and sexy~. eheh u know the guy?

Not too sure what sort of parts you might be looking for but have 1 used HKS SLD (Speed Cut Defencer) for Auto Z33 and a Turboxs Utec Piggyback computer for sale. Just used for a while. Any 1 interested just PM me. Thanks..

Regards,
Gan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.