Maryland Z Club And Import Kit Nationals - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-17-2004, 12:03 PM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jinxxycat Send a message via Yahoo to jinxxycat
(Thread Starter)
Will be held at Carlisle Fairgrounds in Carlisle PA (outside Harrisburg) May21st-23rd. It is a car show for imported cars of all kinds with an on-grounds autocross track. The Maryland Z club has 30-35 Z's each year at this show. If you are interested in details here is a link:
http://carsatcarlisle.com/schedule/import/index.asp

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-19-2004, 04:47 PM
Base Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
jinxxy, you a member of Md Z club?

2003 TOURING
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-19-2004, 11:10 PM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

(Thread Starter)
No, I am a member of ECZA though, (I live in Pittsburgh) our north-east president Pat McCall and our treasurer-secretary Cathy Robbins clued me into this show. I am going to try to make it to this one, seems pretty PHAT!

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-19-2004, 12:42 AM
Base Member

Send a message via AIM to Integra97Zeke
Hmm...I hope my finals are not around that time. I want to go. I'll have to check it out and check back with you.

Not Now, But Soon.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-20-2004, 08:53 AM
Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to teh215 Send a message via Yahoo to teh215
I though that Carlisle Productions decided that they were not going to have that show this year because of problems with the first one last year. ...or am I confusing this event with another one?
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-13-2004, 10:59 AM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

(Thread Starter)
Must be a different show. This one is still on.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement