Sub Woofer Rattle - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-14-2005, 08:23 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
I realize the subwoofer has big base and rattles a bit with loud music, but my rattle seems to be the "door" or covering right behind my divers seat. It can ever rattle with talk radio and when I push on the covering corner, it seems to stop but driving and pushing down to my lower back left is kinda tricky! Dealership told me that the covering was tight and even replaced the subwoofer, but it still rattles when all kinda of music or talk is on...any thought????

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-22-2005, 12:55 PM
Base Member

I think I have the same problem, but for me it seems like the rattle is coming from the speaker directly behind the passenger seat. I notice mostly during talking on the radio. Although to me it sounds more like the speaker is blown rather then somthing rattling.

If you know the noise is coming form the cover, remove it and put a pice of dynamat on the inside.

03 Touring Blk/Blk
Stillen cat back
AEM intake
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-22-2005, 02:18 PM
Grand Touring Member

ive been chasing rattles ever since installing my new sub

ive just given up to be honest, ill think of some genious way of solving a rattle problem, usually with liberal amounts of felt cloth tape, but a few days later the base seperates another panel

just turn the music up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

pm or email for your Microfibre Cloths, Waffle Weave Drying Towels, Microfibre Sponges/Mitts and Applicator Pad needs

- SOLD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement