Pioneer Nav. Upgrade Discs Released - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 05:06 PM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to 04lemansz
(Thread Starter)
For those w/ any of the Pioneer navigation units, the upgrade discs are out. They are $250 for the set...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Z - 18" Bronze Nismo LMGT4s - Nismo Exhaust - Nismo Headers - Nismo CAI - Nismo Flywheel - Nismo V1 lip - Nismo V1 Spoiler - Varis CF intake duct - 35% Tint

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Let the pedal hit the floor 'til the throttle redlines."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 06:01 PM
Base Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
For those w/ any of the Pioneer navigation units, the upgrade discs are out. They are $250 for the set...
Thats a ridiculous price. And of course I bought my unit less than a month ago, and it came with 2006 Discs...

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 06:04 PM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Thats a ridiculous price. And of course I bought my unit less than a month ago, and it came with 2006 Discs...
No kidding...not really worth it IMO but I'm sure there are people that will pay it. I wish there were some cool features added.

Z - 18" Bronze Nismo LMGT4s - Nismo Exhaust - Nismo Headers - Nismo CAI - Nismo Flywheel - Nismo V1 lip - Nismo V1 Spoiler - Varis CF intake duct - 35% Tint

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 06:17 PM
Base Member

Quote:
No kidding...not really worth it IMO but I'm sure there are people that will pay it. I wish there were some cool features added.
I love my AVIC-D3, I just wish you could search through MP3s on your ipod with a keyboard type interface. I have so many, it takes forever to scroll through them all when I'm in the mood for a certain song or artist

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 06:24 PM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
I love my AVIC-D3, I just wish you could search through MP3s on your ipod with a keyboard type interface. I have so many, it takes forever to scroll through them all when I'm in the mood for a certain song or artist
Have you burned a new nav. disc w/ custom background images? Someone started a thread on the other site w/ some cool images. I'm going to replace my startup screen with one of them.

Edit: Just saw that it was you, nice work

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 06:28 PM
Grand Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to [cerberus]
I am happy I got the kenwood, Free map updates and all i need to do is load them onto a SD card and plug it in my nav box.

Matt

Momentum Single Turbo 370whp & 360ftlbs
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 06:44 PM
Base Member

Quote:
Have you burned a new nav. disc w/ custom background images? Someone started a thread on the other site w/ some cool images. I'm going to replace my startup screen with one of them.

Edit: Just saw that it was you, nice work
Thanks...That was me but I can't take credit for any of the images. I also run backups of my nav dvds, since they are so expensive. Don't want to risk scratching them.

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-25-2007, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Thanks...That was me but I can't take credit for any of the images. I also run backups of my nav dvds, since they are so expensive. Don't want to risk scratching them.

I don't own the unit but I heard something about the disks here and here
Sponsored Links
Advertisement