Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

2008 350z full bolt on hp ???

5K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  RROPPMD 
#1 ·
Hey guys i have a 2008 350z that has upper and lower ported intake manifolds, air intake, test pipes exhaust and uprev tuned i was just wondering everyone thinks it will make hp wise

#3 ·
So the car was street tuned and i am going to do that i just wanted to see what everyone thinks the car will make mostly because i bought my upper and lower ported intake manifolds from a guy and im not really sure if they are ported so i wanted to get a reasonable number to compare it too that way if it makes something too low i would know if something is up thanks in advance.

#4 ·
Unless you have a baseline to compare with, it'll be difficult to determine if the ported manifolds make much of a difference. There's really no "reasonable" number to point towards, but a simple visual inspection should be enough to show whether material was removed/smoothed from the upper or lower manifolds.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.