Sticky? ECU Pinout Diagram For SAFCII 2003-05 Z33 - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-03-2006, 11:03 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
I was Speaking With Jun @ Apexi California and we were trying to setup the safcII on the 06 350z after 3 days of trying every configuration possible, its not going to work on the 2006...
it works on 03-05 z's not 2006 models

Pin 15- Knock/ White Wire on ECU, On AFC Purple Wire
Pin 120- Power/ White Wire On ECU, On AFC REd Wire
Pin 106- TPS On Ecu Black/White Stripe, On AFC Grey Make sure when its wired up that it reads around .7 volts When at 0% and Around 4.3v When At 100%
Pin 51- Airflow Signal On ECU Green/ Yellow Stripe, On AFC Yellow and white wires
Pin 62- RPM On ECU Yellow/Red, On AFC Green
Pin 116- Ground On ECU Red/Black , On AFC Brown And black Wires

Hint* IF You Bought a Used SAFCII Once It is Wired Up go to The Etc. Menu then Scroll down to initalize, Press The Select Button and highlight Yes, Press The Select Button again and it will take you back to the Etc. Menu. Turn Your ignition Switch off and your done with the Initializing Process.

Hint* To Calibrate Your Throttle Correctly. Go to The Monitor Menu. Select Thr hold the Gas Pedal down At 100% For 15 Seconds, Let off For 15 Seconds. turn The ignition Switch off. And you have sucessfully Calibrated the Throttle for the safc

It didn't work for the 06' i was Working on But, IHope this helps out some other people.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-13-2006, 11:37 PM
Administrator

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to toykilla Send a message via Yahoo to toykilla
Thanks for the info... this is a sticky

AIM: jbass350z

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-03-2007, 09:51 PM

Quote:
I was Speaking With Jun @ Apexi California and we were trying to setup the safcII on the 06 350z after 3 days of trying every configuration possible, its not going to work on the 2006...

Pin 106- TPS On Ecu Black/White Stripe, On AFC Grey Make sure when its wired up that it reads around .7 volts When at 0% and Around 4.3v When At 100%
Pin 51- Airflow Signal On ECU Green/ Yellow Stripe, On AFC Yellow and white wires

Hint* IF You Bought a Used SAFCII Once It is Wired Up go to The Etc. Menu then Scroll down to initalize, Press The Select Button and highlight Yes, Press The Select Button again and it will take you back to the Etc. Menu. Turn Your ignition Switch off and your done with the Initializing Process.

Hint* To Calibrate Your Throttle Correctly. Go to The Monitor Menu. Select Thr hold the Gas Pedal down At 100% For 15 Seconds, Let off For 15 Seconds. turn The ignition Switch off. And you have sucessfully Calibrated the Throttle for the safc

It didn't work for the 06' i was Working on But, IHope this helps out some other people.

SpydaMike, thanks so much for posting this info. I have been looking online for 4 hours and just happen to check here. SUCH A BIG HELP. Sunday will be install day thanks to you.

Bump for great post!!!

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-18-2012, 10:38 PM

I have a 2003 nissan 350z i bought 2005 rev-up motor. Will the ECM/ECU work on the 2005 rev-up motor Or can you get the 2003 ECM fix to work for the rev-up motor? Thanks for the help!!!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-02-2012, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyda Mike View Post

hello
i am having 350z 2004 z33 manual
american spec

i wanted to fix apexi neo afc.

i have splice the wires and have done the job for all the connectors which is required

but the RPM, which pin 62 is , on the apexi its not functioning properly.

could you tell me why is that soo.

yes i have one more problem, is this is not an issue for it

the oxygen sensor down the exhaust pipe, there are two of them, where one is functioning and connected and the other one is not connected.

do you think this could be a problem, or my cruise control is not working sometimes, because the clutch level is not at its best position.

i just want to know, after i connect the rpm to the pin, how to tune on the 1 cylinder and why is the reading not proper of the rpm.

i searched many forums but this ecu doesnot show any where the RPM pin
and its not functioning properly on apexi neo...the reading i mean
Sponsored Links
Advertisement