post #1 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 05:17 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to toykilla Send a message via Yahoo to toykilla
(Thread Starter)
Post your maps here.

NOTE: Use these maps at your own risk. These should only be used as starting points for tuning. Do not assume these maps are safe to upload to your Z and just drive. There is inherent dangers associated with trading maps.

Assuming you are smart enough to realize the risks, this thread is here for educational purposes.

Intake + Exhaust: [attachmentid=14977]

Intake + Exhaust + Test Pipes: [attachmentid=14978]
Attached Files
File Type: txt intake_and_exhaust_map_1.txt (12.0 KB, 1045 views)
File Type: txt intake_and_exhaust_map_2.txt (12.0 KB, 712 views)

AIM: jbass350z

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 05:22 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Boy do they look familiar...
post #3 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 05:25 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Boy do they look familiar...
gotta start somewhere

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 10:10 PM
Base Member

Quote:
gotta start somewhere

Thanks man, I'll let you know how it goes....db

2004 PPW Manual
Injen Straight Tip Exhaust
JWT Pop Charger
HKS Grounding Kit
Corbeau Seats
HP Racing EVO Wheels 19"
AAM Angled Plenum Spacer
UTEC

"De Oppresso Libre"
post #5 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 10:12 PM
Base Member

Awesome MAP. I'm very happy with it, Notices the gains immediately. I didn't think I was able to handle the process, but I had a lot of time to read the manual and it worked fine...db Thanks Killa.....db

2004 PPW Manual
JWT Pop Charger
HKS Grounding Kit
Corbeau Seats
HP Racing EVO Wheels 19"
AAM Angled Plenum Spacer
UTEC

"De Oppresso Libre"
post #6 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 10:45 PM

OK, first of all how much did you guys pay for this and where did you get it. Can you explain some more how it works.
From my understanding, I can tune my car when ever I want, even w/o a dyno. How hard is the program to use. It sounds like I can have my laptop hookup and while driving my car get a better understanding of what the car is doing and tune it how I want. I have an 03 touring 6sd, will I be able to raise the rev limiter. What now the car is bone stock, I have no idea what to start doing first, I would like to be N/A. Maybe someone can list mods in order for me to get a better understanding what I should do first. Thanks guys.
post #7 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 11:14 PM
Base Member

Quote:
OK, first of all how much did you guys pay for this and where did you get it. Can you explain some more how it works.
From my understanding, I can tune my car when ever I want, even w/o a dyno. How hard is the program to use. It sounds like I can have my laptop hookup and while driving my car get a better understanding of what the car is doing and tune it how I want. I have an 03 touring 6sd, will I be able to raise the rev limiter. What now the car is bone stock, I have no idea what to start doing first, I would like to be N/A. Maybe someone can list mods in order for me to get a better understanding what I should do first. Thanks guys.
Ok, I'll try to answer. Its cost about $900. Yes you can tune it when ever you want, but having a Dyno would be best. The program is not hard to use, just read the instructions a few times and read all the threads on the subject. Yes you can have you laptop while driving and see whats going on. Yes you can raise you Rev Limiter. As for your mods, I would get an intake (Pop Charger) and exhast first, then install the UTEC. While you are waiting for you mods start learning about the UTEC. Go to www.turboxs.com and download the manual. That way can can get a head start.

Like I said before a Dyno would be best, but I wanted to give it a shot myself amd with the help of Toykilla it cam out pretty good.

2004 PPW Manual
JWT Pop Charger
HKS Grounding Kit
Corbeau Seats
HP Racing EVO Wheels 19"
AAM Angled Plenum Spacer
UTEC

"De Oppresso Libre"
post #8 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 06:50 AM
Performance Member

great thread! if we ever get to have jermaine come over and install his UTECs onto our cars and map them (NA stock, NA modded and SC Vortech ones) we'll try and share our maps too!

<div align="center">
post #9 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 07:08 AM

For those individuals who are uploading these maps for use. I STRONGLY recommend you invest in a wideband to monitor AIR/FUEL ratio. The Tuner Reg or Tuner Reg Pro has one. As we begin to share maps, we must be sure that the map we are using is legitimate.

The maps that Josh posted are legitimate. I paid about $600 for a local tuner to create 4 maps including the two Josh posted.

I&#39;m willing to "eat" that cost in the interest of sharing. I HIGHLY recommend that everyone spend time reading the UTEC Users Manual. It&#39;s very informative if you take some time to read it.
post #10 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 09:48 AM Thread Starter
Administrator

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
For those individuals who are uploading these maps for use. I STRONGLY recommend you invest in a wideband to monitor AIR/FUEL ratio. The Tuner Reg or Tuner Reg Pro has one. As we begin to share maps, we must be sure that the map we are using is legitimate.

The maps that Josh posted are legitimate. I paid about $600 for a local tuner to create 4 maps including the two Josh posted.

I&#39;m willing to "eat" that cost in total in the interest of sharing. I HIGHLY recommend that everyone spend time reading the UTEC Users Manual. It&#39;s very informative if you take some time to read it.
+1

Be careful guys. Monitor your engine.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement