Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums - View Single Post - Any estimates on what I should run at the track?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-28-2008, 02:29 PM Thread Starter
STYLZ
Base Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
I just had my car dynoed at Sound Performance over the weekend and I made 368hp on 7.5psi. I have really crappy Sumitomo 245's in the back because I usually smoke tires by the end of the month. But Im gonna try to make to the track soon and I was wondering if anybody on here has any ideas on what I should be at. Thanks for the input guys!

~Borla True Dual Exhaust~Kinetix TP~Nismo CAI~Motordyne 1/2" spacer~JIC CF Strut Bar~Tanabe Front & Rear Sways~Ground Control Coilovers~Kinetix Camber Arms~Kinetix Radius Arms~Nismo Wing~REAL Top Secret Hood~Powder Coated Black OEM Wheels~5% Tint Front Windows~35% Tint Windshield~Nismo V2 Bumper~Origin Rear Bumper~06 OEM LED Tail lights~20mm front spacers~30mm rear spacers~AP Slotted Rotors Front & Rear~Endless Brake Pads F&R~JWT Clutch~JWT Flywheel~Alpine IVA-W200 Touchscreen HU~Kenwood 1000w Amp~ 2 10" Kenwood Subwoofers~ZEnclosures sub box~Additional Odyssey battery under amp rack~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome