Project-Mu Performance Brake Parts for Nissan 350Z - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-25-2016, 08:36 AM Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Project-Mu Performance Brake Parts for Nissan 350Z

It doesn't make any difference if you've just started your new crazycool racetrack performance project, or find yourself right in a middle of it, or even if you already entered its final stretch. It's always a right time to optimize your vehicle's braking performance by throwing some high-performance parts on it. With the Project Mu components installed, you can be 100% sure in the enhanced braking control you will get. Due to it's exceptional durability and quality of their top-notch brake pads, cast-iron brake rotors and twin-input calipers, you can expect the most, whenever you are, on the street or on a racetrack.

Click on the pictures to check out prices and brake specs:

Project Mu Brake Parts at CARiD

Have you already started your racetrack season? Are there any other performance upgrades you are planning to do to your 350Z?

Feel free to leave your questions and price quote inquires in the comments below.

Nissan 350Z
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-26-2016, 05:17 PM
Touring Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Those look like nice twin pot monblock calipers and two-piece rotors that Project Mu offers. However, outside of JGTC competition, I've never seen them used in SCCA, NASA or other door-to-door racing series. Does Project Mu ever plan to test their products in actual competition here in the States?
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-26-2016, 05:54 PM
Performance Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Cool say what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkmura View Post
Those look like nice twin pot monblock calipers and two-piece rotors that Project Mu offers. However, outside of JGTC competition, I've never seen them used in SCCA, NASA or other door-to-door racing series. Does Project Mu ever plan to test their products in actual competition here in the States?
Good question.
My take on CARid posts,you got some guy giving info on things that
he really does not know the specifics. Like some jerk jaw boning
at a race about "he heard","everybody knows...".
I'm a past CARid customer.I've always been pleased with the products I've bought and timely shipping.
But,these blurbs on items for a specific car like our Z,borders on
pandering.
Get someone that really KNOWS the car and I'll listen.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement